PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Info NEEDS :O

Genoa
Sep 13, 2008, 03:53 AM
I would like to know some NUMBARZ, someone must know D:
1. Giresta:
-= How long is the Auto-HP recovery for each tier?
-= By what % of health does the Auto-HP recover each tier?
-= What is the calculation for resta effect (as in... how much does it heal determined by level and TP)

2. Resta
-= What is the calculation for healing amount (level of tech + TP)

3. Shifta/Deband/Zodial/Retier
-= The stat increase % per tier?
-= The duration of tech each tier?

4. Jellen/Zalure/Zoldeel
-= The stat decrease % each tier?

5. Acrotecher
-= What % is the boost in tech casting speed?

6. Acrofighter
-= What % is the boost in attack speed?

7. Master classes
-= Will attack speed for FM be the same % increase as AF?
-= What % is boost in GM attack speed?
-= Is casting speed % increase for MF the same as AT's?

8. Gender
-= What % is the difference when comparing Males having x% more HP, ATP, and ATA to females have x% more TP, MST, DFP, EVP, STA?

9. EXP reduction
-= What's the reduction in EXP for being under level? (I heard something like... when you're 30 levels lower than the enemy it's reduced by x%, then addition x%'s for every level under 30)

Things that I've been curious about for a long time...
Also, if anyone knows the % increase for tier 5 buffs/debuffs, I am dying to know.

Hrith
Sep 13, 2008, 05:38 AM
I would like to know some NUMBARZ, someone must know D:
1. Giresta:
-= How long is the Auto-HP recovery for each tier?
-= By what % of health does the Auto-HP recover each tier?
-= What is the calculation for resta effect (as in... how much does it heal determined by level and TP)Lv1~10 Giresta recovers 1% HP every 4 seconds for 4 minutes.
Lv11~20 Giresta recovers 2% HP every 5 seconds for 4 minutes.
Lv21~40 Giresta recovers 3% HP every 6 seconds for 4 minutes.
Lv41~50 Giresta recovers 4% HP every 7 seconds for 4 minutes.

The point of Giresta's auto-recovery is that it stacks when you have full HP, though >_>

TP does not affect Giresta in any way.

3. Shifta/Deband/Zodial/Retier
-= The stat increase % per tier?
11% -> 15% -> 19% -> 23% -> 27%
2 minutes -> 3 minutes -> 4 minutes -> 5 minutes -> 6 minutes

4. Jellen/Zalure/Zoldeel
-= The stat decrease % each tier?
-= The duration of tech each tier?11% -> 15% -> 19% -> 23% -> 27%
30 seconds -> 1 minute -> 1 minute 30 seconds -> 2 minutes -> 2 minutes 30 seconds

6. Acrofighter
-= What % is the boost in attack speed?15%

8. Gender
-= What % is the difference when comparing Males having x% more HP, ATP, and ATA to females have x% more TP, MST, DFP, EVP, STA?The only stat which can make a noticeable difference is STA, every other difference is not noticeable.

fay
Sep 13, 2008, 06:08 AM
for one of the questions he missed out. acrotecher speed difference.
im not 100% sure but i think its 50%

fortetecher - 100% casting speed
fortetecher with har quick - 33% casting speed.
acrotecher is slower than forte with har quick so i say - 50%
acrotecher with har quick - 16%

im sure master force has the same speed as an acrotecher aswell so MF/AT with har quick should be able to use almost 6 of a spell before fortetecher without har quick could :O

Adriano
Sep 13, 2008, 06:10 AM
I think by omitting acrotecher, the same speed Boost was being applied to both classes.

Soukosa
Sep 13, 2008, 09:24 AM
TP does not affect Giresta in any way.Yes it does in the healing effect. Most likely has the same modifier as Resta that few people (okay, virtually no one), have bothered to try to figure out.

Genoa
Sep 13, 2008, 12:37 PM
ty for the info thus far ;D

EDIT: Another question added*

Umberger
Sep 13, 2008, 02:54 PM
for one of the questions he missed out. acrotecher speed difference.
im not 100% sure but i think its 50%

fortetecher - 100% casting speed
fortetecher with har quick - 33% casting speed.
acrotecher is slower than forte with har quick so i say - 50%
acrotecher with har quick - 16%

im sure master force has the same speed as an acrotecher aswell so MF/AT with har quick should be able to use almost 6 of a spell before fortetecher without har quick could :O

Acro- speed boost and Har / Quick affect different parts of the spell casting. Acro- speed makes the animation faster, but the charge up effect is still the same time, whereas Har / Quick affects just the charge up time, not the animation (swinging the rod, wand, etc).

Astarin
Sep 13, 2008, 07:00 PM
I think, when speaking just about the regular healing effect of Giresta, the modifier must be lower than Resta. I seem to always recover other players' HP to full when my FT uses Resta, but Giresta sometimes falls a hair short. Both technics are level 30.

Acrotecher and Acrofighter both have a speed boost for their melee, and it is the same speed boost as Fighmaster, according to JP players. Masterforce and Acrotecher also both have the same speed boost, whatever it is.

It's hard to compare the % difference between male and female stats, because every job modifies them as well. On many jobs/stats/races, the differences are negligible. If you're truly interested in calculating them, check the Base Stats listings (or the Stat Calculator, if you want the modified jobs) here at PSOW.