PDA

View Full Version : PSP perfect bible

Arika
Sep 13, 2008, 08:45 AM
who here ordered PSP perfect bible?
mine is coming on Monday :D

Dhylec
Sep 13, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hm, that'd be a more useful book than AoI's biblec. Ya sharing info here, right?

Arika
Sep 13, 2008, 09:53 AM
Hm, that'd be a more useful book than AoI's biblec. Ya sharing info here, right?

I can, but I don't see you have any data base for me to add (PSP)

Mixfortune
Sep 15, 2008, 06:38 AM
I picked up a copy of the Bible earlier today (coincidentally I'm currently visiting Tokyo and happened to spot this in the store). I could possibly provide some info from it, just that by the time I may have the resources and availability after this trip (I get back to the States sometime Friday-ish) others more dedicated and knowledgeable will likely have the Bible as well.

I've only gotten PSP recently and I never got too far into the PSU schema, so I'm also not sure what information would even be relevant as news or a given (I have no idea, for example what current PSU endgame gear is like or how any items in the Bible will compare).

Arika
Sep 15, 2008, 09:16 AM
I don't think he meant anything specific, since all the PSP information here isn't source out as data base or anything yet.

mvffin
Sep 15, 2008, 10:01 PM
I'd get one if I could read any japanese at all. >_>

Arika
Sep 15, 2008, 10:45 PM
Okay got the book, just to point out a few things, most of the stuff have been known from PSPwiki anyway.

0. Story mission have 3 ending as everybody say, just to confirm that the good one is the one that join rogue group. the one that you hear her voice from luu is the normal one (this mean it is the real ending? "normal"? ). And the bad one is significantly the remain one lol.
you receive viviance 50% if you did good ending and play second round, 30% for normal ending, 15% for bad ending.

1. there is no 15* in this game (the one in AOI) Agito repca seem to have no effect of boost PA modify as stated in wiki, while magana slayer has -2 target reduce and lv 3 instant death SE. I m quite surprsied that magana slayer look a saber, it look small. just opposite to Svaltus sword. It say that when you swing this magana slayer, you will hear magashi voice/sound (?).

2. the strongest spear is the 12* Parudish (or whatever will it name in eng patch) it has "angry" SE Only Cast can equip this(although it say "angry" here, I see the description is just the same as charm SE, it make enemy to attack you only. Is there any different from this to charm? gotta sak PSP players)

3. there is a "key blade" xD (call spindel disga 11*)

4. Strongest axe is 13* made from Grinna bete arm. has over 2600 atp on grinded (although atp in all PSP axes is alway higher than AoI)

5. Double cannon is just 12* not 15*..and no SE.
there is also new version of cannon series which is twin cannon (12*) has lv 3 angry SE.

6. Strongest twin sabers is clearly the 15* one that you obtain it from collection all title name.

7. vish festa do sleep SE instead, there is a rose whip one that cause charm SE (so what different between charm and angry?) The most interesting vish is the one that look like a pendulum, highest atp so far, but has only 1 ata. and cause stun.

8. some weapon has new kubara series that making ranking weapon by changing color as normal brand. such as tea pot for grenade, laucher type for rifle.

9. lol @ Kaiser viera ,13* crossbow that only cast can't use.

10. best looking card is just a B rank D:... I think that one look neat.

11. ultimate grenade stun instead of freeze.

12. here it come, meseta fever, machgine that drain your pocket money.. -,-. it doesn't do as good as in PSO anymore, but still do more damage modify than other.

13. even though it advertised that PSP will have some new PA, it doesn't meantion anything from this book at all....

14. there is a senba that set with all katana sword, including agito repca and sange&yasha.

15. Laia can use spear, axe and shigga desta.... <<;
(oh well...future president after all..)

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2008, 08:43 AM
5 bucks says that it has as much errors as the other two biblecs :wacko: The Illuminus has so many errors in it... People that actually play the game usually know more than some guide maker as well :disapprove:

Your "angry" SE is pretty much the charm SE. The Japanese name for it probably could get translated that way... sorta.

Arika
Sep 17, 2008, 09:08 AM
The fact is that, it still has "charm" effect. (it say this word with SE from Rose whip)
Then it say "angry" for all those Lavis weapons.

note: every times I say Rose whip, I think of yu yu hakusho.

Triple_S
Sep 17, 2008, 02:51 PM
note: every times I say Rose whip, I think of yu yu hakusho.

Agreed.

thematesV2
Sep 18, 2008, 05:29 PM
haha, pretty much all of that is already in the PSUPEDIA wiki... the spear mentioned, I believe is is berdysh, was also in pso, and only usable by casts. whether this one is the same, I don't know, I'm a acromaster right now, and cannot wield spears, I'll check tonight though, I just got it last night for filling some type of req.

some of the new weaps are sweet, and I wish they would just put them in PSU already.

Arika
Sep 18, 2008, 08:32 PM
Not all but most when I posted.
however, it is all now obviously since the book was released for a while. PSPwiki updated ->result-> PSPpedia update

xianten
Sep 22, 2008, 02:53 AM
where book say crea doubles at? I stopped playing from frustration at trying to find it......

Arika
Sep 22, 2008, 04:06 AM
HIVE area drop

Akaimizu
Sep 30, 2008, 10:13 AM
Agreed.

Wow! Shame on me. I've even played the cool Yu Yu Hakusho fighter and I somehow never connected the rose whip with that anime.