PDA

View Full Version : Cross Scar specs (detailed info question)

Aralia
Sep 21, 2008, 10:31 PM
Ok, I don't know where else to post this, but I have a question for anyone who might know...

Is there a place where I can look up details of PSO weapons such as size and dimension.. even just measurements would be fine.

I'm planning to make a set of cross scars along with a few other weapons from other series as a reference set to put my name out as a weapon/accessory commission artist.

I'd be overjoyed for any help I can get on this, as I don't look forward to any of the millions of estimates and measurements I'll have to take in order to create an object of correct proportion...

Saffran
Sep 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
You don't really need to do that many measurements. Just design them proprtionally to your body...

I have tried looking into cosplay pages, but they don't tell the size.

Aralia
Sep 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
True that. While I wanted to design them proportionate to the characters then make them proportionate to me, I opted to do some measurements and calculations based off a pic of them.

I took a ruler to a pic of them off ep.3 and designed the blueprint based off how big the small size was and enlarged it until the handle would fit around my hand. now, with any luck, I can get the plexiglass within a week and make the finished project within a month.

Thanks ^^