PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! ^.^

LovelyChi
Sep 24, 2008, 05:31 PM
:-D

Greetings! I am new to the worlds of Phantasy Star Universe! I have been wanting this game since it came out, but I had to wait until I could readily afford it. Needless to say I'm excited to finally be here!

I found this site recently, and I was sad to read that the PS2/PC population is almost nonexistent at this point which really makes me sad since I've just arrived. :( I even read somewhere they're probably going to pull the plug on the PC/PS2 server sometime soon (I don't know if that's true! I hope not.)

Anyway, I've come looking for friends! My name in the game is Chi, and I'm excited to be able to meet the few of you who are still here. Let me know where you want to meet ^^

See you soon! ~<3

Mikura
Sep 24, 2008, 05:52 PM
Hey there. ^^ We could certainly use more people on PC/PS2, so any and all players are welcome. ;p If you need any help, or want to meet up, send me a PM. I'm busy writing some papers at the moment, but when I play PSU, I don't have much to do, so I'd be free to help with whatever.

Dhylec
Sep 24, 2008, 06:00 PM
Hi & welcome.
PC/PS2's population is low due to having more alternatives. The game usually livelier when there is a big event.
Arrange meetings/parties with others in Matchup forum so it's beneficial & more fun.

LovelyChi
Sep 24, 2008, 08:58 PM
Well after taking a random journey to Parum and walking around, I ran in to some amazing people! They were Momo and White. These two pretty much adopted me for the evening and ran me through some missions. I got level 9, and Momo gave me some meseta to get a makeover, some new parts, and I opened a shop!

Loving this game so far! Very unique online experience. Didn't take me long at all to make some friends. I'll definitely send messages to those who wish to play with me some time ^^

Freeze
Sep 24, 2008, 10:00 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezewelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/amandawelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/Heidiwelcome-1.jpg

Ramadonis
Sep 24, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hello and welcome. I will be honest and say that this game is...different, but in a good way. My main characters name is Ark, so if ya see a big ol robot running around, say hi XD. When ya get high enough, most people will be running White Beast, over and over again. Please....please...please, lets do something else lol.

LovelyChi
Sep 25, 2008, 02:09 AM
Hello and welcome. I will be honest and say that this game is...different, but in a good way. My main characters name is Ark, so if ya see a big ol robot running around, say hi XD. When ya get high enough, most people will be running White Beast, over and over again. Please....please...please, lets do something else lol.

Well I did White Beast tonight and got level 13! I started with a rag tag team of lower levels, and we were getting our butts kicked. Then some high level players joined in and really helped things along. Everyone was so nice.

I like this game!

Majarra
Sep 25, 2008, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the world of PSU and PSOW forums! There is a small mission/event going on now called GBR. it gives you boosts to finding items normally harder to find. Have fun with PSU!