PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Zabot
Sep 25, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hello, its been a long time since i have been on here, i have been here since before the release of PSU and now i am returning thanks to phantasy star portable.

It is currently on its way, so i would like to know as much about it before it gets here. I am currently using rosetta stone to learn some japanese but obviously im not going to learn everything before it arrives. so any knowledge would be appreciated.

thanks for you help

zabot

Akaimizu
Sep 25, 2008, 04:39 PM
If you can read Katakana/Hiragana and can figure out english/PSU language words that they are supposed to represent, you'll have a major part of this game down. Sure, there are some key Japanese menu stuff that goes beyond just that comprehension, but the simple stuff is all you need to get by.

Of course, if there's a part you're stuck at, just ask here. Many of us have gone through a lot of stuff in the game. Quite a few, more than I have. However, plenty of us can answer any routine Phantasy Star Portable question.

Anyway, welcome to PSP. You'll find that it is indeed a very well done version of PSU with a few notable differences, streamlined class selection, etc. It also performs surprisingly well, given the hardware. (Probably the only version with optimized code)