PDA

View Full Version : Keep It Clean

DLShAdOw
Sep 25, 2008, 11:22 PM
Link. (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=15526)

Trailer. (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=15574)

Discuss.

Shadowpawn
Sep 25, 2008, 11:35 PM
Side story with Chief. I bet you.

Moo2u
Sep 26, 2008, 02:07 AM
Milking the Halo franchise. I bet you.

Solstis
Sep 26, 2008, 10:38 AM
Downloadable expansion thingy, ala Mass Effect/Oblivion?

Sounds like something to do with OSTs.

zandra117
Sep 26, 2008, 11:29 AM
Tokyo's Urban Infrastructure AI has malfunctioned/been hacked/gone rampant! It has turned all of its systems against humans. The ODST Marines have dropped into the city, using an EMP blast to mask their landing. The Marines now have to find and rescue any survivors and disable the AI. Its a city wide cat and mouse game. The city itself is the cat. O SHI- I hope its multiplayer.

Aisha379
Sep 26, 2008, 12:15 PM
Milking the Halo franchise. I bet you.

That ship has set sail quite awhile ago.

Sord
Sep 26, 2008, 12:40 PM
janitors in spartan suits have to clean up the wreckage, clearly that's what this game is all about

Aisha379
Sep 26, 2008, 12:46 PM
That sounds better than the real Halo =o

SpikeOtacon
Sep 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
janitors in spartan suits have to clean up the wreckage, clearly that's what this game is all about

That sounds better than the real Halo =o

Best MOD Idea ever? I think so.

Outrider
Sep 26, 2008, 01:56 PM
Best MOD Idea ever? I think so.

Only if it includes a tasteful Roger Wilco reference.

Delete
Sep 29, 2008, 08:47 PM
Ummm Brad pit?

Toadthroat
Sep 29, 2008, 09:12 PM
10 bucks says this is the Peter Jackson Halo game.

McLaughlin
Sep 29, 2008, 11:15 PM
I thought the Peter Jackson game was Halo Wars?

Toadthroat
Sep 30, 2008, 12:48 AM
Not that a know of. And a quick search shows the Peter Jackson isn't apart of the Halo Wars staff.
Though I may be wrong.

UnderscoreX
Sep 30, 2008, 06:00 AM
Only interested if there's some kind of drink endorsed with it.

raikomaru40
Sep 30, 2008, 06:51 AM
bung13_gu1P "Do it before it does you"

Outrider
Oct 1, 2008, 09:22 AM
I'm pretty sure the Peter Jackson game is being worked on outside of Bungie. There were job listings from Microsoft a while back about starting a new studio specifically for that title.

And yeah, Halo Wars is being done by Ensemble Studios and is NOT the Peter Jackson project.

There are currently four projects being worked on that we know of:

"Keep it Clean" - A campaign expansion according to the copy text on the movie's Xbox Live page.

Halo Wars - The Halo RTS from Ensemble.

Unnamed Peter Jackson Project - Supposed to be episodic in some way. Shane Kim one time referred to it as an animated series then corrected himself. (Doesn't make sense, really. He probably just made a mistake.)

Unnamed Halo Project - Nobody is really sure what this one is, but there's supposed to be a fourth title in development. A lot of people think it's Halo 4 from Gearbox, but there's no real proof of that yet.

thematesV2
Oct 1, 2008, 10:03 AM
i thought the peter jackson crap was supposed to be a halo movie..... peter jackson hits and misses, so lets hope his halo is a hit.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 1, 2008, 01:57 PM
I really dont know i was kinda confused about it....i guess i'll watch it again later...I know there just rumors but i've heard numerous people say that on that day it came out that they was going to make an expansion of the "Halo" Series rather then making a Halo 4. From what i read....Halo Wars has nothing to do with the "Halo" series in general so i think that would be a good idea.

On a side note....if i remember correctly all the map packs when they come out were 800 MS points (including 3 maps) but this is 6(well i notice 6 different maps in the achiements) 1600 MS Points for Mythic????