PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass Episode 23-25 (Question) **Spoiler Warning**

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
Ok i notice there were only 25 episodes in season one....ive seen the first 22 on adult swim so i thought i'd watch the last 3 in japanese. I have a few questions about those episodes(and something else)

Why exactly did he lelouch lose his control of his geass???
I never felt sad bout an anime b4 i thought that was sad when lelouch had to shoot euphie bcuz of what his geass did :-o

Also.....what was up with the gurl in the old knightmare with the bomb

kinda looked like a terrorist moment to me :-o

o also.....in the second season first episode.....why does everything look like nothing happned and when i saw that lady that was a brittania soldier chasing lelouch down the hall way :-o

Kismet
Sep 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
o also.....in the second season first episode.....why does everything look like nothing happned and when i saw that lady that was a brittania soldier chasing lelouch down the hall way :-o

This is the only question of yours that I can answer properly without confusing you OR myself, hee-hee. ^^;

Neither Suzaku or Lelouch killed one another. What really happened is that Lelouch was captured and brought to the Emperor. The Emperor used his own Geass to erase Lelouch's memories/contain his power.

During Lelouch's memory wipe state or w/e, C.C.'s semi-commanding the Black Knights. She and the remaining Knights go on a mission to unlock his memory. The Intelligence Agency was following Lelouch to prevent that (y'know, the hallway), but she gets the job done anyhow. And then Lelouch kinda just shrugs it off and goes back to leading the Black Knights. :B (Lol, j/k! XD)

Although...I'm very sad that he decided to die in the end, though. ;;

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
This is the only question of yours that I can answer properly without confusing you OR myself, hee-hee. ^^;

Neither Suzaku or Lelouch killed one another. What really happened is that Lelouch was captured and brought to the Emperor. The Emperor used his own Geass to erase Lelouch's memories/contain his power.

During Lelouch's memory wipe state or w/e, C.C.'s semi-commanding the Black Knights. She and the remaining Knights go on a mission to unlock his memory. The Intelligence Agency was following Lelouch to prevent that (y'know, the hallway), but she gets the job done anyhow. And then Lelouch kinda just shrugs it off and goes back to leading the Black Knights. :B (Lol, j/k! XD)

Although...I'm very sad that he decided to die in the end, though. ;;

awww now i gotta watch the other 23 episodes there are....they are still making new episodes of the second season right???

o yea..... Whats the story with V.V.? And.... Lelouch's father had a geass..... :-o

Shadowpawn
Sep 28, 2008, 05:48 PM
Oh god, you R2 spoiling bastards come to PSOW too! >_>

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well uh

She did put BLACKEN out spoiler right there?

So...Yeah lol

Meh

Was expecting it to happen

VR-Raiden
Sep 28, 2008, 06:15 PM
Oh my god. That ending... ;-;

so GOOD

yeah, definitely my #1 fav anime.

oh and I'm talking about R2 >.>

Randomness
Sep 28, 2008, 08:19 PM
I need to catch up on R2, but I preferred the first season to what I've seen of R2 (First 15 episodes or so)

The Euphy bit seemed contrived to me. It would have been a good chance for a redemption story, though there wasn't much to lead up to that.

VR-Raiden
Sep 28, 2008, 08:41 PM
don't worry. I was disappointed with R2 too for a little while, but it picks up.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 28, 2008, 08:49 PM
Well uh

She did put BLACKEN out spoiler right there?

So...Yeah lol

Meh

Was expecting it to happen

Im a guy :-o

i need to change my avatar

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 08:50 PM
I was referring to Kismet -.-

Not you lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 28, 2008, 09:24 PM
Ummm yea i kinda ruined it by watching 21-25 but why did lelouch flip the script with the whole dictatorship thing

Jian-Zero
Sep 28, 2008, 09:30 PM
OMG, an ending that people will talk for a generation.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 09:32 PM
The ending made sense at least

Quite depressing :l

Shattered_weasel
Sep 29, 2008, 12:51 AM
Honestly the ending was lackluster. How could you not see something of that outcome coming from a mile away.

VR-Raiden
Sep 29, 2008, 01:31 AM
D:

well I for one enjoyed it. Even if it was inevitable, I felt it was well done.

zandra117
Oct 3, 2008, 08:33 PM
If Lelouch is zero and zero killed Lelouch does that mean he divided by zero?

Kismet
Oct 4, 2008, 11:43 AM
If Lelouch is zero and zero killed Lelouch does that mean he divided by zero?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! XD

zandra117
Oct 4, 2008, 12:40 PM
Lelouch is alive. The biggest clue is the paper crane, a symbol of life. The second biggest is when Nunnally touches LuLu and sees his memories. The final is when C.C. addresses Lelouch even though she cannot talk to the dead. His calculator must have had a syntax error when he attempted to divide by zero lol.

CrimsomWolf
Oct 6, 2008, 03:20 AM
[spoiler-box]Lelouch's alive. He's probably on Hawaii with his remaning harem laughing at the rest of the world.[/spoiler-box]

Code Geass was overally very, very good (well... it is my no.1 anime) even if it did had a few plotholes. But nothing beats I-command-you-to-die line.