PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Petitions

xrick
Sep 28, 2008, 05:25 PM
Guys, I come here today because I have 2 kinds of petitions that I think we should do, but unfortunately, I don't know how to start a petition, so before I expose my ideas, I ask for someone who knows how to do it, to start one so that we may go for it (I'm not sure if I'm expressing with the right words).

Here goes:
1) I caught wind on the web that SEGA's deal with AGES for remakes went off before the PS4 Remake could be done.
I'm not sure if it is like this or if this is right, but if it is, maybe a petiton straight to SEGA of Japan to renew the contract with AGES long enough for them to produce the PS4 Remake could be a good idea;

2) I think this may also help with the PS4 Remake, even being something different.
I saw in this forum a topic about your opinions about a possible anime version of Phantasy Star series. Shining Tears & Wind had Shining Tears X Wind World Destruction is now finishing airing it's anime version and the Sonic series had Sonic X (a poor excuse of a series), along possible others who I may not know, but Phantasy Star, who is one of SEGA's pearls, remained like that.
The Generation series and the PSU Moving Comic had a very unique anime artwork that I like alot and that they could use for the series, the series could be divided in 3 seasons of 24-26 episodes, Phantasy Star Generations, Blue Burst and Universe, and each season could have the stories of the first, second and forth episodes (excluding PSU, that could have the story of the Moving Comic).

Now it's up to you guys. I hope somebody answers to these ideas...

gratefulgriz
Mar 7, 2009, 01:47 AM
i like but dont know how to start, i love psiv and would like to see a remake on DS

landman
Mar 9, 2009, 04:20 PM
The japanese version of sonic x was cool, the fox kids version with different soundtrack and changed dialoges was awful indeed...

3 anime series is too much I think, if they are going to promote a game with an anime it is provably going to be a newer game, not old games that no longer sell, so if we see an anime based on Phantasy Star in the future it will provably be based in a new title or in Zero, I don't think sega has any interest to promote the classic series, PSO or PSU in the future.

jmanx
Mar 17, 2009, 02:57 AM
Yes give phantasy star IV anime now and remake !!!