PDA

View Full Version : Mag Need Varaha Help

Karidon
Sep 28, 2008, 09:45 PM
So I've scoured as many guides as seem applicable, searched these forums, searched Google, and so on and I cannot find the answers I'm looking for, so I turn to you guys for help.

I'm looking to make a Varaha for myself, because they look cool and have exactly what I'm looking for in my RAmar. While I have the incredibly vague formula "POW>DEX>MIND" at hand it fails me when I succeed at making such a stat spread on my MAG. I've been through two MAGs thus far, both of which have not resulted in Varahas but other machinations.

All I'm asking for is what ratio the MAG needs between POW, DEX, and MIND in order for it to reach Varaha status by level 50. If anyone can provide specific numbers that's even better! Best of all is if somebody has a feeding guide down to the letter. But again, all I'm asking for is a ratio.

I am a RAmar with a Section ID of Pinkal.

AlexCraig
Sep 28, 2008, 09:54 PM
Not entirely sure. As a HUmar Purplenum, I seem to get it all the time when I am making mags. Just keep plugging into Mind is my opinion, but I am sure that isn't exactly wise to do.

Ketchup345
Sep 28, 2008, 09:59 PM
You were looking at the HUnter stat (according to our Master Mag Gallery (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016)).

For Pinkal RAmar:
As long as the Mag is above level 50, make the Mag stats as DEX highest, MIND next highest, POW lowest. DEF does not affect anything. As long as it goes in that order and does not meet the requirements for a special Mag, you will have a Varaha.

Note that Mags can only change at levels that are a multiple of 5.

Karidon
Sep 29, 2008, 12:47 PM
Gotcha, I have a feeding plan ready to go. The next problem is getting a fresh MAG.

I know to keep looking in the Mines (I suppose difficulty doesn't matter much) but having been through them three times, I want to ask if anybody knows the Drop Rate?

TheOneHero
Sep 29, 2008, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure on the drop rate for MAGs, but why not just make a 'dummy' character and thief their MAG?