PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Degahna Cannon 10/10

Neoptolemus
Sep 29, 2008, 11:21 PM
I'm just checking to see what you all might be thinking a Degahna Cannon 10/10 would be going for these days. I just made one, and am pleased to add it to my A Rank 10/10 collection, but I am thinking that I might never use it and could get something more useful out of it. I remember when this was a true rarity. Has it stayed this way? I see that there is info on the 13* Laser, and it requires the Degahna Cannon to create. I am assuming that it'd drop it back to 0/10 when the new one is made, so I might as well hunt for another one to use for that and not waste a perfectly good 10/10. Right? When Gunmaster comes out, I'll only be able to use S Rank lasers. My Needle Cannon is collecting dust until then. With Gunmaster, I'll have to rebuild my pallet. Right now I have some of the best guns in the game, but are all A Rank. :( Might as well consider trading off my pieces some time soon. Your thoughts?

KunoTatewaki
Sep 30, 2008, 12:34 AM
you can give it to me :D, what are you looking for? Not like I probably would have it but its worth a shot