PDA

View Full Version : Class You Will First Be.

Leviathan
Oct 1, 2008, 04:33 PM
<It was bound to happen. ;o>

HUcaseal.
HUnewearl.
FOnewearl.

Dragwind
Oct 1, 2008, 04:39 PM
HUnewm, depending on how that plays out. :wacko:

Saphion
Oct 1, 2008, 04:42 PM
Hmmm.

Firstly, a FOmar. (Because blowing stuff up is awesome.)

After a while, I'll probably make a HUnewearl in memory of my Mom. She loved PSO as much as me. In fact, she even played it more than me! She had a level 178 HUnewearl which had clocked 2000 hours! Unfortunately, she lost a battle against cancer earlier this year. She would have loved PS0, too.

Then I'd have a RAcast. Well, why not?

VR-Raiden
Oct 1, 2008, 04:59 PM
HUcast of course. Been my main since PSO v1 ^^

TheOneHero
Oct 1, 2008, 05:04 PM
Fomar or Ramarl. <3

Sorry to hear about your mom, Saphion. :cry:

deso123
Oct 1, 2008, 05:05 PM
RA something. If casts are helpless like in PSO I'll be forced to choose human.

AlexCraig
Oct 1, 2008, 05:09 PM
HUmar, RAcast, RAcaseal, some other class.

Adriano
Oct 1, 2008, 05:10 PM
I always wanted to like Fonewm in pso, but the costume made it really difficult for me to take it seriously, now that I see the 'new' Fonewm, I think I might give it a chance. :wacko:
Then Hunewm, Hunewearl/Fonewearl, or Ramar.
And Racaseal.
:wacko:
I want to know how many characters we can have >_>

Ryno
Oct 1, 2008, 05:12 PM
FOmarl with the same name "Ryno"

LoL

( just hope i wont get hacked just like on psu.. even tho there is none )

Weeaboolits
Oct 1, 2008, 05:38 PM
It is a difficult decision, there are so many now, maybe a HUmarl first.

TheOneHero
Oct 1, 2008, 05:44 PM
Adriano~ I wonder how many too, that will actually influence my class choice quite a bit. =/

Edit: woah, FOnewm looks awesome, if I can have goggles then he's a definite pick. :wacko:

Gemel
Oct 1, 2008, 05:49 PM
Probably a Fomar, or Humar,. I can't decide xD

burninglink5
Oct 1, 2008, 05:53 PM
HUcast for life!

ChaosAngel92
Oct 1, 2008, 06:30 PM
Gunslinging Action of course:

RAmar and RAmarl....
I will evetualy end up reviving my FOmar.

Kylie
Oct 1, 2008, 08:31 PM
HUnewm, depending on how that plays out. :wacko:
Same but with HUnewearl. :nerd:

Gimph
Oct 1, 2008, 08:40 PM
HuMAR. I wouldn't dare to change character classes!

Rakukojin
Oct 1, 2008, 08:40 PM
As per tradition, RAcaseal all the way.

Zarode
Oct 1, 2008, 08:41 PM
HUcaseal, RAcaseal.

:wacko: I will never accept change.

ChaosAngel92
Oct 1, 2008, 09:01 PM
You should made this Topic a Poll..............

ThaiSoup
Oct 1, 2008, 09:07 PM
Some sort of HU. I could never stray from melee, reguardless of the game.

Foxix
Oct 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
OH god... I don't think I CAN decide ;_; by the day the game is released and in my hands... the moment I'm forced to make a choice... I think I just may have a seizure @_@

Omega_Weltall
Oct 1, 2008, 10:09 PM
Either HUnewm or HUnewearal i wanted to like FOnewm in PSO also but... something about being an Elf Pimp just didnt sit right with me. I see in PS0 that they almost look like Lutz from PS1 and 2

joefro
Oct 1, 2008, 10:33 PM
RAcaseal first, then most likely a HUmar. I've got a while to think about it though.

Kent
Oct 2, 2008, 12:06 AM
FOmar, first and FOremost.

The hybrid nature is how I roll, so my second character will most likely be a HUnewm/newearl.

pikachief
Oct 2, 2008, 12:18 AM
I WOULD if i knew what everything uses >.>

which is the type that uses magic and guns? lol i want pix D:

TheOneHero
Oct 2, 2008, 12:20 AM
I'm assuming you mean stuff like, rifles and launchers?

RAmar/marl are guns/techs. (At least in PSO, RAmarl learned higher level techs, I'm sure it'll be the same for PSZ)

For pics just find the Cowboy and the girl next to him, you can see it in the trailer.

Astarin
Oct 2, 2008, 12:24 AM
HUnewm first, because I've always wanted one. FOnewm second, because I've always loved that combination. And I'm so glad that the character design isn't so fugly. IMO, FOnewearls are the ones who got the short end of the stick this time. FOmar looks quite dapper, with his little top hat! He might be third.

pikachief
Oct 2, 2008, 12:28 AM
I'm assuming you mean stuff like, rifles and launchers?

RAmar/marl are guns/techs. (At least in PSO, RAmarl learned higher level techs, I'm sure it'll be the same for PSZ)

For pics just find the Cowboy and the girl next to him, you can see it in the trailer.

thats them? D:

i see.... :/

well hopefully we can make new characters cuz im liking how that female cast hunter is looking XD lol

im gonna make a ramarl for sure cuz that was my favorite, then if we can have more than 1 character im gonna make w/e i like the looks of lol

Arika
Oct 2, 2008, 01:01 AM
I doubt if they gonna fixed the disadventage of the Techer type on the end game this time.

at PSO : lol, FO use mechgun
at PSU : lol, MasterForce can only nuke, and support with only lv 10 support tech.
At PS0 : now, I only see the begining that FO type character is hitting enemy with wand...

TalHex
Oct 2, 2008, 08:05 AM
HUcaseal, Firefox must have one incarnation in every phantasy star game after PSO

Banish
Oct 2, 2008, 10:08 AM
Probably a RAcast, or a Force class. Looking forward to this.

Niered
Oct 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
I cant understand why they wont put in a RAnewm. Makes sense, high accuracy and evasion. Oh well, Ill go back to my roots of RAcast.

darkante
Oct 2, 2008, 11:10 AM
I will probably go a Cast figurene first, thatīs for certain.
Now what type/sex is a undecided matter.

Akaimizu
Oct 2, 2008, 11:13 AM
Hmm. I finally get the opportunity to be a Ramar, for the first time. I played a Ramarl during the latter part of my PSO playing-time. The main choice for those wanting a tech/ranger hybrid.

It's almost funny how they're really going down for the Western look more than anything. I kind of like it because I've mentioned quite a few times (in game, of course) that I would like to see some kind of Western MMO. As a Ramar, I could be one of those Doc Holiday types or maybe don a Cowboy/Undertaker hybrid look. Hmm. Quite a few possibilities. However, I'm more partial to the Sam Elliott-looking/acting kind of cowpoke.

TheOneHero
Oct 2, 2008, 12:13 PM
I cant understand why they wont put in a RAnewm. Makes sense, high accuracy and evasion. Oh well, Ill go back to my roots of RAcast.

Probably the same reason they didn't put them in PSO:

Newmans hate guns, or so I've heard. =/

Akaimizu
Oct 2, 2008, 12:24 PM
Reminds me of Arcanum for PC. The balance between Magic and Technology. In that game, magical forces worked in opposition to standard physical force used in mechanics. So the more adept you were with magic, the worse technology worked for you, and vice versa. (ex. A magical force which throws off the physics enough to make a gun not work correctly, misfire, or even possibly explode in one's face)

VanHalen
Oct 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
HUnewm definitely. I've done it in PSU and I wanted to do it in PSO.

Cranberry
Oct 2, 2008, 01:10 PM
Saphion, I think making a character in memory of your mother is a wonderful idea. My sympathies to you for your loss. I can only imagine how that feels and I dread the day when I will experience the same loss.

An in game tribute and memorial to your mother sounds like a wonderful idea to me.

To stay on topic, I have 2 ideas for a first character. Either I'll make a FOnewearl named Cranberry, or I'll make an old man character named Mr. Rodgers and go around telling everyone that it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and try to make friends with all the monsters.

jellitoe
Oct 2, 2008, 01:12 PM
HUmar
HUnewm

EspioKaos
Oct 2, 2008, 01:45 PM
FOmar for me.

Mysterious-G
Oct 2, 2008, 02:33 PM
Honestly, it depends on what kind of customization options I have creating a chara.
Looks are important to me, so I have to try out the whole customization thing before I can choose. ;l

jnblz316
Oct 3, 2008, 09:33 PM
Hmmm.

Firstly, a FOmar. (Because blowing stuff up is awesome.)

After a while, I'll probably make a HUnewearl in memory of my Mom. She loved PSO as much as me. In fact, she even played it more than me! She had a level 178 HUnewearl which had clocked 2000 hours! Unfortunately, she lost a battle against cancer earlier this year. She would have loved PS0, too.

Then I'd have a RAcast. Well, why not?

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I would name my first character after my late uncle since he was more of a father to me at times then my own father. So if you see a character by the name of Ito then holla ^_^

Rei-San
Oct 3, 2008, 10:25 PM
I might still resycle my characters again.

My main will start of as a HUmar again.

Beast dont come back? :cry: If not I guess I will make my Keori a HUnewearal again.

Then I might use my techer again as a HUmarl. Then my Racaseal gunner again. :)

pikachief
Oct 4, 2008, 01:44 PM
ok i've made my decision! :O

Im picking RAmarl, just cuz thats my favorite PSO class :P (i actually hate the way they look, and depending how they look in game i might pick male or female idk)

then my 3 alts will probably be based on character style :P

HUnewearl
HUcaseal
FOnewearl

^^ thats fine now that i think about it, 2 hunters, main is a gunner cuz im always main as gunner lol and then throw in a techer :D

AweOfShe
Oct 4, 2008, 01:48 PM
HUnewearl and HUnewm, most likely for me.

Middle
Oct 4, 2008, 01:51 PM
Definatly RAmar ... cause my main alwayshave been one ... (now if he gets a futuritic outfit.. dont like the cowboy look much)

2nd HUnewarl or FOnewearl

pikachief
Oct 4, 2008, 01:53 PM
Definatly RAmar ... cause my main alwayshave been one ... (now if he gets a futuritic outfit.. dont like the cowboy look much)

2nd HUnewarl or FOnewearl

yea same for me, i almost DONT wanna be RAmarl, but its my main class, but i HATE the dum cowboy look >.<

Elec
Oct 4, 2008, 02:54 PM
FOmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar l

Aeternus
Oct 4, 2008, 02:56 PM
FOmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar l

Absolutely! FOMarl FO Life

Kesubei
Oct 4, 2008, 03:02 PM
RAmarl
HUmarl

I gotta play females, especially with those cutie character designs!

Risingsun
Oct 4, 2008, 03:18 PM
Id really like to know how many characters can we save to cart. I would hate to delete a character i worked hard on just to sample another one.

Anon_Fire
Oct 4, 2008, 03:19 PM
HUcast

SuperChoco
Oct 4, 2008, 03:33 PM
Probably FOmar, though I may try out HUnewm to see if it is like Wartechers in PSU.

unicorn
Oct 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
I wish hoping I'd have the choice of a FOcast and RAnewearl!!!

Alass....

FOmar or FOnewm (more for 'mar)
HUnewm
RAmarl

Jonty
Oct 5, 2008, 04:53 AM
FOmar most probably, but I'll be trying them all out.
HUnewm especially looks really cool, and I'll have a RAcaseal too; haven't looked forward to a game this much in a long time, I hope it doesn't disappoint!

MinscTFA
Oct 5, 2008, 09:23 AM
Lets see... RAmar.

In my past 7+ years of online Phantasy Star the Ranger class has been my most neglected. Now will be their turn. :) It helps I like the cowboy look of them.

Epically Leet
Oct 5, 2008, 12:26 PM
I just joined this forum to join the seemingly awesome Zero discussion!

Anyway; Either RAmar, HUcaseal, RAcast, or HUnewm.

Saphion
Oct 5, 2008, 02:13 PM
I especially like the growing army of Phantasy Star Zero avatar-equipped forum goers.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Oct 5, 2008, 02:29 PM
RAcast or RAmar, for old times sake (GC PSO).

Epically Leet
Oct 5, 2008, 02:33 PM
I especially like the growing army of Phantasy Star Zero avatar-equipped forum goers.

Oh, yeah. I've noticed that myself, new as I am.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 5, 2008, 10:07 PM
H.U.C.A.S.T

This game will be refreshing, yep.

Keiko_Seisha
Oct 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
The class I've been since PSO. HUnewearl.

DEM_CIG
Oct 6, 2008, 03:47 AM
Either HUcast or FOmarl... im not to sure.

Namine
Oct 6, 2008, 05:58 AM
FOnewearl will be my first choice. Always preferred magic over melee.

Epically Leet
Oct 6, 2008, 12:19 PM
Either RAmar, HUcaseal, RAcast, or HUnewm.

Add HUcast to that.

Shadwitz
Oct 6, 2008, 01:39 PM
Probably a HUcast. Sucker for the bots, and a sucker for the swords.

Vanzazikon
Oct 6, 2008, 01:49 PM
HUcast of course!!!

Saphion
Oct 6, 2008, 01:56 PM
There's a lot of Hucast love in this thread!

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

TheOneHero
Oct 6, 2008, 02:15 PM
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Maybe they'll think about sparing you during the Robot Uprising in the near future. :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to trying out the HUmarl/newm...

Geeze I hope you can have more than 4 characters.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 6, 2008, 04:34 PM
Can you even have 2 chars? thinks back to Dreamcast days *shivers* *well not really...but still*

Adriano
Oct 6, 2008, 04:38 PM
Maybe they'll think about sparing you during the Robot Uprising in the near future. :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to trying out the HUmarl/newm...

Geeze I hope you can have more than 4 characters.

Indeed!

TheOneHero
Oct 6, 2008, 04:50 PM
I mean seriously, I wanna try out the two new classes, and the new looks of the others make them interesting enough to want to play them too.

Plus eh, I'm one of those dudes that has to play every class and experience the entirety of the game. :wacko:

LeynasMoon
Oct 6, 2008, 07:18 PM
RAcaseal first, no doubt! =3

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 6, 2008, 07:22 PM
I want to try, HUcast then HUmar then HUnewm and last FOnewm.

But I'm basically a HUcast guy, since PSO Dreamcast baby!

VR-Raiden
Oct 7, 2008, 12:06 AM
Me too! :D

I always went with the head with the big horn, hope they have something like it in this one.

jmanx
Oct 7, 2008, 01:31 AM
Ramar all the way baby! I will hope it will not have just co-op, I'd like battle mode as well. I hopefully I can be a black guy as well. Glad to hear their will be mags in this and that this is going to be more like PSO and U. Oh wait nvm one of the chars are black XD. Hurray for an R4 ;D

Risingsun
Oct 7, 2008, 08:37 AM
Ramar all the way baby! I will hope it will not have just co-op, I'd like battle mode as well. I hopefully I can be a black guy as well. Glad to hear their will be mags in this and that this is going to be more like PSO and U. Oh wait nvm one of the chars are black XD. Hurray for an R4 ;D

Which of the characters is black? do you have a link to that image?

jmanx
Oct 7, 2008, 09:47 AM
Welp false alarm XD

Kesubei
Oct 7, 2008, 11:30 AM
Maybe HUmarl can be considered black. Anyway, if the chracter creation mode is customizable enough, anyone should be able to make a black character (except maybe casts).

I want to try, HUcast then HUmar then HUnewm and last FOnewm.

But I'm basically a HUcast guy, since PSO Dreamcast baby!

HUcasts have no souls.

Risingsun
Oct 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
Maybe HUmarl can be considered black. Anyway, if the chracter creation mode is customizable enough, anyone should be able to make a black character (except maybe casts).

HUcasts have no souls.

Fantastic. diversity is great, even in games.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 7, 2008, 12:17 PM
That is why we Hucasts must consume souls instead bwahahah!! *cough*

Akaimizu
Oct 8, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hmm. After looking at some more pictures, I'm definitely considering making a very fast 2nd character as a Fomar. The outfit and wand, they showed, looks among the coolest I've seen in the game. Like some well-cultured gentleman or something with a cool cane. As fitting as Tom Petty was for the Mad Hatter in 'Don't come around here no more'. For polygon reasons, I'd doubt the book would show up 'in game', but that's a nice touch too. Adds to that (way back in the day, we could cast magics better) aspect.

(Of course, real magic I don't believe was truly in large use outside of Phantasy Star 1 (the Alis adventure) at this time. Gone are the days when non-technology assisted spells like resurrection actually existed).

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/fomar-and-fomarl.jpg

SStrikerR
Oct 8, 2008, 04:13 PM
Humar4ever

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 8, 2008, 05:29 PM
Yus, some characters resemble their PSO forms a lot although they are very different.

Vanzazikon
Oct 8, 2008, 06:08 PM
Man, look at the RAmar, from a skilled gunmen to a cowboy. xD

TheOneHero
Oct 8, 2008, 06:14 PM
Man, look at the RAmar, from a skilled gunmen to a cowboy. xD

I find your statement ironic, in an amusing, cool sort-of way.

Quite a few cowboys back in the day were exceptional gunmen. :p

furrypaws
Oct 9, 2008, 09:55 AM
Either a HUnewearl to remake my PSO character, or a completely new HUnewm for my first. As for my second, FOmar or perhaps RAmar, simply because I like the way the new RAmars look. ^_^ Hopefully, it'll have at least 2 spaces for character creation. My sister's probably gonna be either a HUnewearl or a HUmarl, and my brother, if he gets over his gigantic hatred of the Phantasy Star series, will likely be a RAmar and a newman caster.

SubstanceD
Oct 10, 2008, 05:38 AM
HUcaseal all the way.

I'll wait untill I the final game is out and I know for certain what the other characters classes look like and can do before I play anyone else.

Josko
Oct 10, 2008, 06:29 PM
Oh ho... this looks interesting.

I'll probably start out with a hunter of some sort. I've never had a real rapport with magic types, and guns lack that personal touch that you get from running up to something and beating it's face in. Ultimately, though, my decision will largely depend on who I can make the most ridiculous looking.

LinkTheLegend
Oct 10, 2008, 07:07 PM
I always play a Racast

jmanx
Oct 10, 2008, 11:21 PM
Humar4ever

Then change your avatar.

Jonty
Oct 11, 2008, 05:39 AM
I've already posted this in the TGS thread, but it's probably more relevant here:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x272/JontyIII/Picture1-1.png

SubstanceD
Oct 11, 2008, 06:23 AM
I've already posted this in the TGS thread, but it's probably more relevant here:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x272/JontyIII/Picture1-1.png

Thanks, I hadn't actually seen this before. This is the first time that I have seen all the classes togther.

I like the way the Casts and the Newmans look ( especially the Hucaseal, The Hucast, the Hunewearl and the Hunewn ). As for the Humans, I like the FOmar and the Ramarl designs but words can not express how much I loath the idea of a Humar wearing shorts ( the worse character design in the game ) or the cowboy look of the Ramar.

Jonty
Oct 11, 2008, 06:29 AM
I'm not sure what I thought the C stood for.

Anyhow, I too am not fond of the HUmar look, but then I never play HUmar so that's ok =p
The RAmar's not as bad but I never use them either!

What's important for me is that the RAcaseal, FOmar and all the newmans look great.

Saphion
Oct 11, 2008, 06:34 AM
I highly suspect the original PSO costumes are in the game, or at the very least are unlockable. It just seems like the kind of thing SEGA'd do.

Jonty
Oct 11, 2008, 08:29 AM
Oh and here's the boxart:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x272/JontyIII/Picture2.png

And yeah, that's quite probable.
The default HUmar design just doesn't seem to gel particularly well with the other characters to me, but I don't really mind at all. I just want the game as soon as possible...

Saphion
Oct 11, 2008, 08:33 AM
Nice! No Wi-Fi logo though?

Strange.

Jonty
Oct 11, 2008, 08:37 AM
Perhaps it's just tentative box art.

Who needs that ugly blue logo anyway eh?

edit: It's on the product outline page that I lifted the image from: http://phantasystar.sega.jp/pszero/#/product/outline

Seority
Oct 11, 2008, 12:35 PM
HUmarl
FOnewearl
RAmarl
=3

ShadowInferno119
Oct 11, 2008, 01:21 PM
I always wanted to like Fonewm in pso, but the costume made it really difficult for me to take it seriously, now that I see the 'new' Fonewm, I think I might give it a chance. :wacko:
Then Hunewm, Hunewearl/Fonewearl, or Ramar.
And Racaseal.
:wacko:
I want to know how many characters we can have >_>
You can have a total of three characters on WiFi.

NegaTsukasa
Oct 12, 2008, 12:34 PM
If there IS a Fomar I would be that.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
Yep there is, the guy with the top hat.

RoflQu
Oct 13, 2008, 04:53 AM
It depends on the game itself.

Will the Casts be able to stand still and have their health regeneration?
Will they be able to see traps? Can they set traps? Are there even traps?
Do they only have to worry about Shock and Slow?

If the system is similar in that regard to PSO, then sign me up for RAcast.

And then I guess FOmar and HUnewm.

Drunken Dragon
Oct 13, 2008, 05:29 AM
Humarl or HUnewearl for sure... Will have to check out their attack animation tho... Thats what tipped the cup for me on PSO....

Frokko
Oct 13, 2008, 05:54 AM
I don't know. I can't decide!

I'm probably gonna test them all.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 13, 2008, 06:05 AM
Traps were confirmed :) so maybe the whole way of how CASTS worked in PSO is back. I hated how in PSU CAST could get Aids if you know what I mean.

ShadowInferno119
Oct 13, 2008, 01:25 PM
What's the Class of a healer? (male pref.)

Kent
Oct 13, 2008, 01:35 PM
What's the Class of a healer? (male pref.)
Forces.

As the major technique-users of the game, Forces could kinda differentiate themselves in their play preferences, whether they wanted to be offensive casters, healers, or support characters. In Phantasy Star Online (post-V2 on Dreamcast), all of the forces had a niche that supplemented their statistical growth, and created slightly different playstyles.

For example, FOmars got bonuses to stat-boosting and mid-level attack techniques (and the one Light-element one), FOmarls got bonuses to to support and healing techniques (and an even bigger Light-element one), FOnewms got bonuses to mid- and high- level techniques (i.e. the ones that affect the most enemies at once), and FOnewearls got a bonus to basic techniques (which are single-target, except for one), healing, and the one death spell.

It works out well in various cases, as long as you cater your playstyle to the Force you play. For example, FOmars would often capitalize on having the highest attack power of the Forces, and incorporate a hybrid caster/melee style to get the most out of their potential.

However, it has not been announced if they'll be doing anything of the sort in Phantasy Star Zero, but it would be a good idea for them to do so, in my opinion, since it really varied things up.

ShadowInferno119
Oct 13, 2008, 01:54 PM
Forces.

As the major technique-users of the game, Forces could kinda differentiate themselves in their play preferences, whether they wanted to be offensive casters, healers, or support characters. In Phantasy Star Online (post-V2 on Dreamcast), all of the forces had a niche that supplemented their statistical growth, and created slightly different playstyles.

For example, FOmars got bonuses to stat-boosting and mid-level attack techniques (and the one Light-element one), FOmarls got bonuses to to support and healing techniques (and an even bigger Light-element one), FOnewms got bonuses to mid- and high- level techniques (i.e. the ones that affect the most enemies at once), and FOnewearls got a bonus to basic techniques (which are single-target, except for one), healing, and the one death spell.

It works out well in various cases, as long as you cater your playstyle to the Force you play. For example, FOmars would often capitalize on having the highest attack power of the Forces, and incorporate a hybrid caster/melee style to get the most out of their potential.

However, it has not been announced if they'll be doing anything of the sort in Phantasy Star Zero, but it would be a good idea for them to do so, in my opinion, since it really varied things up.
yeah that sounds good, it reminds me of the system in Guild Wars. I think I'll be a FOmarls for my first character simply because they seem like there gonna be needed.

And then of course I'm going to have some sort of close combat char.

mvffin
Oct 13, 2008, 04:04 PM
HUcaseal
RAcaseal

and I'll probably eventually recreate my old FOmarl and RAmarl.

Ryo_Sasaki
Oct 13, 2008, 04:55 PM
Hucast all the way man

Shiroyu
Oct 13, 2008, 05:25 PM
My first char will probably be a HUnewearl, followed by a FOmarl, then HUnewm. One of the hunters is gonna be pure offense, and the other is gonna be a battle-mage.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 13, 2008, 11:25 PM
Hucast all the way man

*cough*thenchangeyourav*cough*

Just teasing ya man :P but yeah HUcasts rule the school and will be my first class again just like PSO and PSU although it is called something else there...eh PSU is a nutty case, the less said the better. <_<

Rakath Talyn
Oct 13, 2008, 11:28 PM
HUnewm is my new choice. But my ever favorite HUne is probably going to get a spot too.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 13, 2008, 11:41 PM
I cant believe we are actually seeing a HUnewm and a HUmarl, its like a dream come true!

Niered
Oct 13, 2008, 11:53 PM
I cant believe we are actually seeing a HUnewm and a HUmarl, its like a dream come true!

Still not getting a RAnewm or RAnewhearl though. I always wanted to see one of those, and my PSU was a RAnewm. But its really not a big deal, I think the idea to add 2 characters to the Hunter class was a good one, its the most used (although not necessarily the most accesible.)

Noblewine
Oct 14, 2008, 10:26 PM
I'm gonna try HUmar then see the Ranger class variations.

Aumi
Oct 15, 2008, 07:23 AM
Guess I'll start as either HUcaseal, HUmarl or HUnewearl. I just hope HUcaseal has at least one humanoid face. If it has, then I'll definitely start as HUcaseal. Well, although it depends on how good that face looks, lol.

NEOxSNIPER
Oct 15, 2008, 10:21 AM
either HUcaseal or RAcaseal...

ShadowInferno119
Oct 15, 2008, 05:30 PM
Still not getting a RAnewm or RAnewhearl though. I always wanted to see one of those, and my PSU was a RAnewm. But its really not a big deal, I think the idea to add 2 characters to the Hunter class was a good one, its the most used (although not necessarily the most accesible.)
Yeah a RAnewm or RAnewhearl would look cool, however I think a RAcast is still pretty cool looking.

Now that I finally understand this class system(I never played PSO) I figured out my class's My 3 probably not in this order

FOnewearl

RAcast

HUnewm

Correct me if i'm wrong since i'm still getting the hang of the classes but, a

FOnewearl, would be the best caster since she has the highest Magic. and it recovers fast too

RAcast, is that big dude with the gun, he has the strongest attack power in the Ranger class, can use traps, and recover hp right.

HUnewm not really sure but the newman hunter, More info on him would be welcomed.

Freeze
Oct 15, 2008, 10:10 PM
I will resurect my PSO character staples RAmar and HUnewearl then maybe a FO for the third.

ironman24682
Oct 19, 2008, 05:01 AM
HUcaseal of course! ^^ (hopefully I'll be accompanied with the Soul Eater)
Secondly, I'd probably make a HUnewearl
Lastly, would probably be a FOmarl or a RAmarl (but I'm kinda curious on how the HUnewm plays out...)
(I still want to see a RAneweal class though...)

Epically Leet
Oct 19, 2008, 05:34 AM
<--- That, and.....

These:

TheOneHero
Oct 19, 2008, 05:38 PM
I really don't think you'll see a RAnewearel any time soon Ironman. I think I mentioned it in this thread (or at least some other PSZ thread), but from what I remember, we didn't have RAnewm/newearels in PSO because "newmans strongly dislike guns".

I'm very upset we only get three character files. I'd like to have one of each type (HU, RA, and FO), but I want to play the two new classes and they're both HU. :disapprove:

DeathMachine
Oct 20, 2008, 10:26 PM
HUcast, RAmar, FOmar. I wonder how similar to PSO this is going to be (outside of story). The only difference in the title contractions so far is the angle the last character. Well, here's to Red Boxes!