PDA

View Full Version : Hard work pays off 2

GhostKingX
Feb 1, 2003, 08:21 PM
Well I think today was my best day for finding rares on pso. I came in the pso wepons database to see where dragon slayer and Last sur where...so anyways I went to V-hard temple with my lv 40 hunewearl skyly and i found a flowens sword...well that about made me turn the game off but i said what the hell and made it to temple beta and found a nar lilly! my roomate was haveing a hangover and was naping on my bed so yeah i woke him up and noted to him that nar lillys where rare. so he said something and passed back out. i found a regeneration gear from the plant and moved into the next room where i found my first Love rappy who gave me a dragon slyaer. then i went into a lil maze thing and found a last sur from a la doo flochty whatever it is...yeah im happy! and ill be online tuesday or wendsday to get ruled by all you lv 100+ =D

Elixer
Feb 1, 2003, 09:54 PM
congrats

Ghaleon
Feb 2, 2003, 12:34 AM
hehe im so sick of dragon slayers and flowen swords. i find at least 5 of each every day. if i could get online i would give all to ya but no bba for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Polenicus
Feb 2, 2003, 03:15 AM
On 2003-02-01 21:34, Ghaleon wrote:
hehe im so sick of dragon slayers and flowen swords. i find at least 5 of each every day. if i could get online i would give all to ya but no bba for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Yeah, but to find them at lvl 40 is an accomplishment, and at that level they're welcome and effective.

When I was lvl 40 all I could find were G. Assassin Sabers. LOTS of them. Fortunately this was back when they were tradeable, and I swapped them for some gear that was more my speed (Flowens, DB Sabers, etc). I had to beg, borrow and steal to get a Dragon Slayer, which is still one of THE coolest looking swords in the game.

GhostKingX
Feb 2, 2003, 10:18 AM
Yeah I like it. but i have been usein the Last sur the most...i duno why it just looks cool. So I want to go to Ult mode b4 i go online so....i should have at least 500 hp right?...I'm thinking if i beat episode 2 on hard and vhard ill be able to stand up to flaz with 2 res saints and 4 scape dolls....maybe.....lol