PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

Black thunder
Oct 1, 2008, 06:28 PM
guys i need help

how do u find badass items and other cool shit?

....is anyone here?

AlexCraig
Oct 1, 2008, 06:38 PM
Give it time. This forum is not as fast as it used to be. Wait and someone will respond. Also, I sent you a PM regarding the one you sent me.

TheOneHero
Oct 1, 2008, 07:09 PM
Best thing to do is just keep playing.

Give it time for finding stuff and eventually they'll come.

Or! Level up an ID with a pipe-able cool item. (Yellowboze/Skyly for Caves Mil are nice) And you can get a Sange, or (Redia Caves Mil) for a Demo. Comet. Those are saweet. :)

Gimph
Oct 1, 2008, 08:24 PM
This site has some of the best PSO stuff you can find on it. You should definitely check out the drop charts to see what kind of cool stuff your ID can get, and fight and train according to whatever cool stuff you see.

And Hero is definitely right: Just keep playing and you're bound to get some awesome stuff.

Freeze
Oct 1, 2008, 08:28 PM
This game rewards those who are patient or just anoyingly lucky. Keep searching, you'll find it.

NegaTsukasa
Oct 1, 2008, 08:29 PM
This site has some of the best PSO stuff you can find on it. You should definitely check out the drop charts to see what kind of cool stuff your ID can get, and fight and train according to whatever cool stuff you see.

And Hero is definitely right: Just keep playing and you're bound to get some awesome stuff.

mhm. And don't let the drop rates bug you all the time when looking up items. some items or weapons etc. are easier to get than the charts say. ^^

Just play and have fun with the game, and cool stuff will be at your dissposal in no time. XD

TheOneHero
Oct 1, 2008, 10:55 PM
Oh yes, a good friend of mine made this (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2306) guide. It'll help a lot in your searches.

Banish
Oct 2, 2008, 09:50 AM
Play the areas which have the rare items that you need, and continue hunting for it until you find a rare. Then move on for your next item hunt.

The time it could take to find a certain rare could be short, or very tedious. But, don't let that stop you from finding what you want.