PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God, Hildetorr megid!!

ramar841pso
Oct 2, 2008, 08:19 PM
Well I was just doing the forest of sorrow with my humar whitill to find a red saber from a hildelt and suddenly I find a Hildetorr so I went up to it to use zalure and it used megid at me and before it hit me I started running to the door, I was 2 steps from the door and its megid hit and killed me. CRAP!!

AlexCraig
Oct 2, 2008, 08:20 PM
Damn, sucks. Shoulda brought some Scape Dolls.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Oct 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
I carry at least three when I find them. It's better to fight them close up.

Freeze
Oct 2, 2008, 11:38 PM
Nearly the same thing happened to me with my FOmarl and I had no scapes to take with me. Couple more blasts and he would've been dead but noooo, Megid----DEAD.

Ithildin
Oct 3, 2008, 04:00 AM
Yeah thats happened to me at least twice. You'd have thought I would have learned from the first time. Either use scapes or if I'm right use units that guard against dark. Much like you would in Ult caves or Temple to guard against lillies.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 3, 2008, 06:35 AM
Scape dolls would be a nice thing to consider the next time you play.

Gimph
Oct 3, 2008, 07:22 AM
Hahaha, that sucks. I've never even FOUND a hildeltorr before though, and I've been using the telepipe trick looking for one for days. I gave up after around ten hours of it though. :(

Banish
Oct 3, 2008, 09:35 AM
Ouch. Same happened to my HUcast; when I found my very first Hildetorr on Single Player it killed me outright with Megid. I didn't even know that they shot Megid. Since then I always bring a couple of Scape Dolls along in my inventory just in case.

Ithildin
Oct 3, 2008, 02:41 PM
Hahaha, that sucks. I've never even FOUND a hildeltorr before though, and I've been using the telepipe trick looking for one for days. I gave up after around ten hours of it though. :(

Well it all depends what mission you do and how many Hildelts you have when you pipe, etc. I think you just had bad luck buddy. :(

Vanzazikon
Oct 3, 2008, 02:59 PM
On my first (and only) hildetorr, I did pretty well. My Purplenum HUcast killed him and I got a FROZEN SHOOTER. I brought 3 scape doll with me and he killed me once. He didn't kill me with megid... He punched me!!!

ramar841pso
Oct 3, 2008, 05:30 PM
Well i never piped I was just looking for a RED SABER and after I died I did the quest again and I found a Scape Doll. CRAP

RAmar Lv.200
Oct 4, 2008, 01:16 PM
That Must Really Suck......

dx764
Dec 7, 2008, 05:42 AM
i remenber my frist frist hildetorr. a gilthe happen when the hildetorr got stuck in a wall:-?.i was mad as hell when that happen:mad:

TrueChaos
Dec 7, 2008, 07:02 AM
i was piping hildelts trying to get a frozen shooter in FoS. when i came scross one a ran up to him so he would punch me rather than megid but i got a face full of megid anyway and died. git

RAcast Extremist
Dec 7, 2008, 07:19 AM
Lol. Well, thanks you people advice I'll keep some scape dolls with me when I play forest of sorrow and try to watch out for his megid.

TrueChaos
Dec 7, 2008, 07:28 AM
if you have a delsaber shield it puts up you dark defense by loads, 25 i think. if not a resist/devil but its not as good. at least with a higher dark defense megid wont kill you...as much!

RAcast Extremist
Dec 7, 2008, 07:45 AM
I got both the shield and buster of the delsaber, and my dark resist is about 40 something. So he won't kill me that easily, but there is a chance he could kill me even with all that resist. Damn!!!!

TrueChaos
Dec 7, 2008, 08:20 AM
i got both, too, but i prefer my celestial shield and demolition comet. if you have a frozen shooter it makes killing torrs much easier. it may take a while but at least they wont be able to megid you

SStrikerR
Dec 7, 2008, 12:28 PM
Whenever going into megid death-possible areas I always bring at least 2 scape dolls if I'm solo.

dx764
Dec 9, 2008, 01:50 AM
i bring 3 scape dolls and no wepond

Pirate-Heat
Dec 9, 2008, 07:43 AM
wow that really sucks

SStrikerR
Dec 9, 2008, 07:56 AM
...why no weapons?

Nitro Vordex
Dec 9, 2008, 08:01 AM
The first thing you used was Zalure??

Might want to take another look at your strategy.

I'd give you one, but I'm limited on posting time at the moment.

EJ
Dec 9, 2008, 08:10 AM
Wait why you zalure it and then ran to the door instead of hitting it with a double saber type weapon or even mech it to death?

AlexCraig
Dec 9, 2008, 02:09 PM
The one Torr I fought came at me head-on. So I had to bum rush it. Best suggestion I can give is to bring scapes, try again, and bum rush it so that it can't megid you.

elshagan
Dec 9, 2008, 03:00 PM
Meh, I had 1 scape doll on me first time but I didn't have to use it lols. Hit him once then run around wait for his attack so he misses n hit again n run, cleanse n repeat til death. xD

CLARK
Dec 16, 2008, 02:37 AM
Always carry a couple of scape dolls. It's not like they're rare, and it's better to be safe than sorry. Trust me.