PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Showdown

Ian D
Feb 1, 2003, 09:52 PM
This has been an intense showdown, but why is this one lasting so much longer then the others?

Sedyne
Feb 3, 2003, 11:36 AM
because this website has more dedicated users operating it.

You guys all really have no clue how much work eRUPT, Lolitam and others do for this website to keep updates and create all the nice stat calculating programs. But i'd like to thank all of the mods and snapple for their great job on this site, (I know snapple does pics sometimes etc for the site thast why i say thanks)and well i think they are doig a great job. the community changes over and over again, but i've been here since day one as different user names, finally i found one to stick with adn passwrod to remember ;3 anyways. Thanks Everyone =) And of course all the mods (abdur,Salad, rbf, pixelate)
yeah yeah you get the picture

Ian D
Feb 3, 2003, 12:29 PM
I never said they were doing a shitty job, I was just wondering why the last poll was lasting so much longer, it's over now so it doesn't matter.

LollipopLolita
Feb 3, 2003, 03:15 PM
to answer ian's question. it was because they were tied for days

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-03 14:06 ]</font>

Sedyne
Feb 3, 2003, 04:58 PM
whoa sory man lol i thought by showdown you were refferring to other websties and wondering why PSOW has been lasting so much longer than other pso websties. duh ;3 can you say idiot?