PDA

View Full Version : New Monster Hunter 3 Video

Toadthroat
Oct 3, 2008, 05:52 PM
From the Nintendo Press Conference.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/273197.html

AAAAAAAAAH IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!
I can't wait to fight Plesisoth and watch him jump in the water and get in after him.
HAHA, No more waiting around till he jumps out anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Kizeragi
Oct 3, 2008, 06:45 PM
I must have this game. ><
I loved PS2 MH
I loved the PSP MH games
I love MH altogether

If Capcom doesnt give us this, all hell will break loose. :(

Feelmirath
Oct 4, 2008, 06:21 AM
Man, that game looks incredible.

Looks like my Wii will be happy once again :)

Sord
Oct 4, 2008, 08:33 AM
Underwater battle looks fucking awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on this game. There any release date yet?

Kesubei
Oct 4, 2008, 02:42 PM
I can't wait for this! It's too bad Capcom skimped on the PS3 version, though; I would've liked a proper graphical upgrade.

No release date yet, but I would imagine it being released in Q2 2009, in Japan.

VR-Raiden
Oct 4, 2008, 03:36 PM
holy shit

I need this game :o

ShadowDragon28
Oct 4, 2008, 03:59 PM
I originally wasn't interested in the Moster Hunter series. But from what I've seen/read about MH 3 and all it's features; I'm now very interested. I *pray* the controls are smooth and very reponsive.

Visually, sound fx and music wise it looks very impressive to me so far.
I like that *some* developers are actually working hard to make visually spiffy looking games with really good gameplay.

Neith
Oct 4, 2008, 04:13 PM
A nice looking Wii game? Surely not. Seriously, I haven't even used mine since about a week after SSBB released here >_>

This looks awesome though (I've never played a MH game before either), so I might keep an eye on it. Here's hoping the release will be worldwide.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 4, 2008, 04:26 PM
Neith, you haven't seen the trailers for Madworld or the newest videos for "The Conduit" ?

I highly recommend watching those on IGN. GameTrailers videoquality is mixed, many looking like horrible, fuzzy, and really blurry low-res YouTube videos.

Zarode
Oct 4, 2008, 04:48 PM
Bah.

Lucky Wii owners. You guys will get the taste of a truly awesome game series.

Neith
Oct 4, 2008, 05:10 PM
Neith, you haven't seen the trailers for Madworld or the newest videos for "The Conduit" ?

I highly recommend watching those on IGN. GameTrailers videoquality is mixed, many looking like horrible, fuzzy, and really blurry low-res YouTube videos.

I've heard of Madworld, yeah- I was kinda referring to games already on the market here in the UK though. Even Brawl I only played for about a week before the Wii collected dust again :wacko: If MH3 is released worldwide, I'll definitely look into getting it- may as well use the £180 paperweight for something, right? :lol:

Dragwind
Oct 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
Oh wow, I'll definitely have to pick this title up.

Zantra
Oct 6, 2008, 02:44 AM
I hope it has gamecube controller support...

Those janky ass wii remotes, are starting to piss me off.

They only work the way that they should, in first party games.

Kizeragi
Oct 6, 2008, 08:04 AM
I hope it has gamecube controller support...

Those janky ass wii remotes, are starting to piss me off.

They only work the way that they should, in first party games.

That would be nice, after playing the PS2 game for near 3 years, I'll find it hard not to use a pad to play. :wacko:

Stezan
Oct 10, 2008, 11:30 AM
Classic controller confirmed as an option to play with for everyone looking for a more PS2 style option.

Sord
Oct 10, 2008, 12:11 PM
Classic controller confirmed as an option to play with for everyone looking for a more PS2 style option.

saw someone mention this in the TGS thread, thank god. I'll use the waggle controls if they're solid, but if not at least there's a fallback.

Kylie
Oct 10, 2008, 02:17 PM
Plesioth was always fun. :-P Looks good.