PDA

View Full Version : Random Character Generator(Ever used it?)

Saligun
Oct 5, 2008, 11:39 AM
From the Dreamcast to GameCube to the Xbox all three have featured the random character generator,so has any one ever gotten any of their characters by useing it?If so did you keep the character and level it up to a high level?

Freeze
Oct 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
I used it once when I was messing around but never for a character I was going to use. The point of custom character is to make it the way you want so unless someone is very lazy there's not much point to it.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 5, 2008, 02:41 PM
When i want to make a double save (like major duped save file) i need to create a dummy pso file so yeah, i kinda give a random name and apearence because after that the char is going to be replaced by the one i really want.

Also when playing on chankast emulator i would sometimes create char using the random feature, as long they are not fat i accept the looks.

Ryna
Oct 5, 2008, 03:08 PM
I've used the Random creator a couple of times for challenge-mode only characters. I wouldn't use it for any character that I planned to level.

AlexCraig
Oct 5, 2008, 03:10 PM
I've never really used it and stuck with a character. I gave it a shot once or twice, but I prefer the characters I make on my onesies.

Gimph
Oct 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
I've used it if I need a character to store my stuff because my bank is full... That's it though.

Saligun
Oct 5, 2008, 07:34 PM
So unless someone is very lazy there's not much point to it.

I'm not sure to say it's fair to call someone lazy for useing it.

Freeze
Oct 5, 2008, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure to say it's fair to call someone lazy for using it.

That did come off sounding more serious then I intended, I apologize to anyone who may have been offended.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 6, 2008, 01:39 AM
I tried to use the random character generator. Usually I wound up with a fat or vastly disproportionate character with horrible color coordination. I never touched the thing again.

Saligun
Oct 6, 2008, 06:40 PM
You can keep hitting the next button until a character to your liking comes up or if a character comes up that is almost to your liking you can go back to the character editior and fine tune the character to your liking.