PDA

View Full Version : Thats weak-sauce

Zell_Hogmaw
Feb 2, 2003, 03:57 AM
Why the feezee can't the people of the PSOW comunity exchange cheats? I've lookin fer some gameshark codes so that i can catch up with my friend (he is lvl 100) and i just want to know how! If anybody got some cheats, private message me please!!

Brundidge
Feb 2, 2003, 05:12 PM
Look somewhere else. Internet has a lot of answers. I think you'll be bulleted by a mod or any other member who knows their belief on "PSOW doesn't promote cheating."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-02-02 14:13 ]</font>

Darkmage13
Feb 2, 2003, 05:39 PM
What part of "Don't ask for cheats here" did you not understand?

Uncle_bob
Feb 2, 2003, 05:58 PM
Ub3r 1337 koed!111: When you join a team press X+B+Start.

Zell_Hogmaw
Feb 2, 2003, 07:17 PM
i asked for people to help me, not for goody two shoes to come and tell me "Cheating isn't allowed"

Raist
Feb 2, 2003, 07:20 PM
On 2003-02-02 16:17, Zell_Hogmaw wrote:
i asked for people to help me, not for goody two shoes to come and tell me "Cheating isn't allowed"

You broke the rules, people let you know it. oh my god i'm shocked, quit your whining and read the forum rules. If you need these codes so badly they have sites where you can find 'em and thankfully this isn't one of them. It doesn't take a whole ton of effort to use a search engine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-02-02 16:22 ]</font>

Zell_Hogmaw
Feb 2, 2003, 07:34 PM
im not whining i just don't need fer you to speak if you arent going to help, and lastly yes, yes it does take a grip of effort to use a search engine

Raist
Feb 2, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-02-02 16:34, Zell_Hogmaw wrote:
im not whining i just don't need fer you to speak if you arent going to help, and lastly yes, yes it does take a grip of effort to use a search engine

Well asking for cheats on this site is against the rules, so dont expect any sympathy. As for effort using a search engine, if you can't exert the effort of using a search engine i can truelly understand why you need codes to level.

Darkmage13
Feb 2, 2003, 09:19 PM
On 2003-02-02 16:17, Zell_Hogmaw wrote:

I didn't tell you not to cheat, I told you what you posted was against the board rules and violating the board rules then you will get in trouble with the mods. If you want find cheats and stuff why not look somewhere that doesn't have clearly posted rules against posting or asking for cheats?

RuneLateralus
Feb 2, 2003, 10:09 PM
This is a section dedicated to the discussion of cheats. It is to talk about what type of cheats are out there and how they affect the players of the game, for better and/or worse. This is a site that dedicates itself to non-cheating, as explained in the Sticky topic in this section.

Cheating has a very poor view on PSO. We do not want that here. It is bad enough we got a bad reputation from false rumors spreaded from angry users.

This your answer and this discussion is closed. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-02-02 19:12 ]</font>