Clint
Oct 7, 2008, 12:59 AM
I have been hunting for two days Demons Above A and S nothing D:

Please any help ???

-Clint

I found a Har / Quick on Grove Of Fanatics B 0_0 Female Servant dropped it o_0

mac.apple
Oct 7, 2008, 03:19 AM
Search, you will find! I'm looking for ca 80 runs (Dulk Fakis, FM) Sange & Yasha, I have also not yet found. ;-)

Clint
Oct 7, 2008, 03:42 AM
*Phew* ok ^^;

I’m beginning to not understand the achievement rewards when I succeed the requirements for such achievement when I return to my room I get a message with exclamations at the end. But don't see where the rewards are like goggles, Resta, Giresta, >.> I’m still learning Japanese it's not so easy.

Here is an example after clearing SM Part 1,

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/aoticlint/Phantasy%20Star%20Portable/Cleared_Part1.jpg

-クリント lvl 89 FM-10

CAVAOUBIEN
Oct 7, 2008, 05:38 AM
You must select the "player" option in my room. It's the 3rd or 4th option in "my room" if you can decypher Katakana it's written in that alphabet making it easier to read. Then select the very last option frome th player submenu, which will list all the rewards waiting for you to collect them.

CAVAOUBIEN

Clint
Oct 7, 2008, 06:23 AM
:-o WOW !!! :-o

I was loaded with tons of rewards like chistmas all over :D

Dude thanks a bunch now I know how this works I got work to do :-)

Rakukojin
Oct 7, 2008, 10:30 AM
*Phew* ok ^^;

I’m beginning to not understand the achievement rewards when I succeed the requirements for such achievement when I return to my room I get a message with exclamations at the end. But don't see where the rewards are like goggles, Resta, Giresta, >.> I’m still learning Japanese it's not so easy.

Here is an example after clearing SM Part 1,

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/aoticlint/Phantasy%20Star%20Portable/Cleared_Part1.jpg

-クリント lvl 89 FM-10

to claim your achievement rewards, go to the fourth option in your main room menu, then choose the option on the very bottom.

Treize K
Oct 10, 2008, 11:24 PM
>.> so this is were u been playing this one >.>