PDA

View Full Version : PS0 capsule figures coming in February (JP)

EspioKaos
Oct 7, 2008, 10:21 AM
Shougai PSO (http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/081007a.html) reported today that Yujin, the company that released a series of Phantasy Star Online figurines years ago, will be releasing a series of Phantasy Star 0 capsule figurines around the end of February 2009. They will be available in three sets of varying quantities.

Set 1 - four figurines - 2,415 yen
* Salisa x1
* HUnewearl x1
* HUmarl x1
* RAcaseal x1
* Mini-book x1

Set 2 - seven figurines - 7,770 yen
* Salisa x1
* HUnewearl x1
* HUmarl x1
* RAcaseal x1
* HUnewearl (alternate version) x1
* HUmarl (alternate version) x1
* RAcaseal (alternate version) x1
* Mini-book x1

Set 3 - thirty figurines - 11,340 yen
* Salisa x?
* HUnewearl x?
* HUmarl x?
* RAcaseal x?
* HUnewearl (alternate version) x?
* HUmarl (alternate version) x?
* RAcaseal (alternate version) x?
* Mini-book x1

As you can see, the last set will contain thirty figures, but the quantity of each is undetermined.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 7, 2008, 10:26 AM
Neat! but they are all females! what gives???

EspioKaos
Oct 7, 2008, 10:43 AM
Neat! but they are all females! what gives???
I was wondering the same thing. I guess they'll be doing a set with Kai and some of the male character types later next year.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 7, 2008, 10:48 AM
LOL, lady's first. :P

AweOfShe
Oct 7, 2008, 10:58 AM
Totally getting all the Newman ones. XD

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 7, 2008, 11:07 AM
Hmm...I see no Fonewears or Hucaseals!

Dragwind
Oct 7, 2008, 02:49 PM
Very nice, I must order some of these.

burninglink5
Oct 8, 2008, 09:52 PM
Whats up with that? Female characters only, and my favorite type of female character isn't even in there. I'll just wait until they release a HUcast one.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 9, 2008, 05:21 AM
I'll be the first in line when they do :P

Shiroyu
Oct 13, 2008, 11:54 AM
Ooh, neat. I remember looking high and low at every anime convention I've been to for the PSO capsule figures, and couldn't find a thing.

And to those asking why they're all female, it's because they have bewbeez.

Seority
Oct 13, 2008, 12:01 PM
I can never find PS character figurines at cons either. Rather that, no PS things at all!
Damn Naruto and "bunny eared girls" freaks running the joint~ >:P
I must say though, boobies are always nice to see (as long as they are under the age of 30 ;>> )

Evila
Oct 30, 2008, 03:22 PM
Just bumping this up cuz Yujin posted a prototype of the RAcaseal in this set on their blog.
http://www.yujin-figure.com/blog/diary.cgi?no=54

Risingsun
Dec 27, 2008, 10:49 AM
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081226/psz21.htm
the finished figures look nicer than i would have thought.

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 10:53 AM
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081226/psz21.htm
the finished figures look nicer than i would have thought.

Ooh, very nice. And the HUmarl's Rappy-in-an-egg MAG is freaking adorable. :lol:

Amherst_Wind
Dec 27, 2008, 12:36 PM
Awesome!! I need these O_O

I have every one of the PSO gacha figures. What I need is for those 4 PSU figures to not be ridiculously rare/unpainted/overpriced... they're the ones I cant find anywhere. :(

GeoSword
Feb 2, 2009, 03:04 AM
Definitely getting these. Any online import shops going to carry these or open pre-orders anytime soon?

xSHiNOx
Feb 2, 2009, 03:27 AM
that would be cool if you could customize them just like you do for your characters in game.

"* HUnewearl (alternate version) x1"

alternate version? i hope its the purple costume and longer hair like my HUnewearl =]

I was wondering the same thing. I guess they'll be doing a set with Kai and some of the male character types later next year.
doubt it. females are the best lol. like the super sentai figures, they were all female. no male figures at all.

Hmm...I see no Fonewears or Hucaseals!
sarisa is a FOnewearl o.O

I can never find PS character figurines at cons either. Rather that, no PS things at all!
Damn Naruto and "bunny eared girls" freaks running the joint~ >:P
I must say though, boobies are always nice to see (as long as they are under the age of 30 ;>> )
tsunade is 50+ and has great looking boobs even though she used a jutsu on them. nonetheless, they look good even if they are fake. >_>

Genoa
Feb 2, 2009, 03:33 AM
*wants more FOmarl*
I don't think I can pass up on the RAcaseal though... Might have to just snag that one

Mockingbird
Feb 3, 2009, 09:13 AM
Sarisa and the Humarl look horrible.

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hmm. It's nice we're getting these in the first place. Still, I might wait until they have the full set. With the effort they put on the male designs, they really need both.

landman
Feb 3, 2009, 11:56 AM
I hope I can get those, my preorder for my PSU figures got cancelled because of limited distribution, and still don't have them...

SammaeltheDark
Feb 3, 2009, 12:25 PM
There was some dealer at Otakon 2008 (Maryland, USA anime convention) who had stacks of the PSU figures. I bought a few, but I got the metal-colored variants of everyone exception Karen who I did get the colored version for

...I stopped by the dealer again on the last day of the con and he told me I was the only person to have bought those figures all weekend

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2009, 12:52 PM
It's probably because I didn't go to Otakon in 2008. I kind of gave it a skip. Otherwise, one can usually count me in for nabbing Phantasy Star-related stuff.

xSHiNOx
Feb 3, 2009, 03:33 PM
Sarisa and the Humarl look horrible.why you say that? sarisa looks good with her staff as well as her mag =p

humarl looks alright too

deso123
Feb 3, 2009, 03:49 PM
Overall they look a little cheaply made.