PDA

View Full Version : Fast way to feed PM?

Alan59761
Oct 7, 2008, 03:59 PM
does any one know a good fast & easy way to get my metal partner to evolve?

Anduril
Oct 8, 2008, 12:50 PM
Depends on what you wnat it to be. If you don't care what kind of weapons it's good at synthing just feed it any weapons you find suplemented with recovery items. But if you care htne things get a bit more complicated.
Range is easy as all you need to do is feed it EX Traps. You get 20 levels for every 100 EX Traps so it takes 5 full feedings to reach 100 (just 4 if you are only shooting to evolve it to combat form) and it sets you back about 600K (1000traps total at 600 a piece).
Striking is a bit harder, but you can just collect whatever Striking weapons you collect, or you can buy 3* striking weapons combined with Monomates while keeping down the TECH that the monomates adds. I"m not sure how much that costs seeing as I just raised mine during MAG when there were tons of Durandal Replicas.
TECH is fairly easy, but it can be expensive. People usually just buy Debuff discs from the NPC and that does a good job at raising the level, but they cost 6000 a piece.

desturel
Oct 8, 2008, 01:13 PM
armor PMs are extremely easy as well.

Search for "Mikumiko" or "cas-Miko" outfit in player shops. Buy the cheap ones (4000 meseta) and feed them. If there are none under 4000 meseta, then buy Vatavara Boots (2000 meseta) or Kouze Shoes (2000 meseta) which are cheaper, but slower.