lumia fanatic
Oct 8, 2008, 08:05 AM
the questions in the title

blkbeast
Oct 8, 2008, 08:12 AM
hummm idk i got all of them sooo this a good ?tion for me as well

DarkEliteRico
Oct 8, 2008, 08:56 AM
dunno, when i got the only piece i was missing when they first came out i spent 10k on the head. Now that the PM is coming out we honestly won't know how much they'll be until later in the day.

Remember back when I was inquiring about the prices about spread needles considering the japanese pricing was MUUUUUCH better IMO. The US/EU side will typically inflate the prices on things because of supply/demand and our smaller total server population

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 8, 2008, 09:05 AM
Lol it will be kinda sad if they try to make pieces a mill each....
I mean its like the easiest thing to get just keep doing Ambition end 1 A over and over....

i have 3 sets of what you need to make it (if i decided to have 3 characters have them)
My main alt's PM is level 55 so i have awhile....looks like im going to have to spam Linear Line C XD

ashley50
Oct 8, 2008, 09:36 AM
the parts aren't that hard to get anyways...

when i first did the "ambition's End", i got all 4 parts in one run, doing C.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 8, 2008, 09:38 AM
the parts aren't that hard to get anyways...

when i first did the "ambition's End", i got all 4 parts in one run, doing C.Exactly ^_^
but sadly for those who are money hungry....they gonna try to make it worth something

Solsulis
Oct 8, 2008, 09:39 AM
Cant say for sure. The ugly hippo might not be all the rage. BUT i still want one lol

Darius_Drake
Oct 8, 2008, 10:17 AM
I think you can trade the EX 490 for something. I don't care what the hippo looks like if he can't fight or be helpful he won't be a hippo for long. Now if he actually looked like a mini-Magashi that is another thing. I would keep that around for cool factor.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 8, 2008, 10:50 AM
I think you can trade the EX 490 for something. I don't care what the hippo looks like if he can't fight or be helpful he won't be a hippo for long. Now if he actually looked like a mini-Magashi that is another thing. I would keep that around for cool factor.

you're correct including the PM(along with some other stuff) when they update the clothier exchange mission you can get the illuminus coat. (the coat you see howzer wearing) but who knows when they will update that....

Genoa
Oct 8, 2008, 05:46 PM
What's the price of gas going to be in the next few months?
Can't tell for sure >_> you can guess higher, would be a good guess...
As for Magashi parts, I see them becoming more expensive... but as far as a good estimation?
Hard to tell...

psu000
Oct 8, 2008, 07:16 PM
It's not going to be very high, unless people are being greedy. Let's face it, you only got 4 char in an account, so at most a single player will need 4 set of parts.

Now, how many of you are planning a EX490 full house? Not me for sure. Plus, I don't think everyone done all 4 pm over 100.... and let's not forget, it's not really a hard drop is it?

So, I don't see a huge demand of it, maybe the first week or so it will be high becuase everyone like have something new when there is an update

C457 24N632
Oct 8, 2008, 07:38 PM
The thing about the Magashi parts is that they're extremely easy to get. No rarity factor whatsoever. I agree that some non-Story Episode playing noobs will pay for them in the first week or so, but after that, unless you need that bot for a certain trade or something, the price will...

Actually, I dunno. Come to think of it, Koltova Milk/Gras has always kept its value. For some reason people dig the Protein Can enough to pay ridiculous prices for the materials to make it. Other than Protein Can, the completely non-rare Koltova Milk/Gras is absolutely useless yet the price stays high enough that you (should) refuse to buy it, bikini trade or not.

I say Magashi parts hold a market.

Tetsaru
Oct 8, 2008, 08:56 PM
I just wish these Magashi Parts items were just... y'know... PARTS. As in CAST parts. As in I can actually look like Magashi if I want. Hell, all the fleshies got Lumia's and the Mirei's outfits...

I could care less about some little donkasaur PM. All they're good for is being meatshields and healing me - that's about it. I expect to see some new seasonal items come out once we get our Halloween lobby back... whenever THAT is...

mvffin
Oct 8, 2008, 09:30 PM
The only one thats kinda rare is the head, but you only need one head, and two each of the other parts. last i checked, it was 450k for the head, and 80k for the other parts.

ThEoRy
Oct 8, 2008, 10:07 PM
the questions in the title

I didn't see a question in the title. It just says, " magashi parts and new partner machine" What exactly is the question?

System-Id
Oct 8, 2008, 10:15 PM
my pm is at 125 ^^;
so im getting me hippo :P

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 8, 2008, 10:17 PM
so u need to trade the parts for it?

System-Id
Oct 9, 2008, 12:55 AM
yes magashi head x1
magashi arms 2x
magashi torso 2x
and magashi legs 2x

Tianna
Oct 9, 2008, 07:13 AM
What does the new pm actually do? What weps does it use? I like my pm now, she works just fine and don't know if i want to change for new one. :/
Does anyone have a link of a video with the new pm in action? I have looked everywhere i could think to find it already.