PDA

View Full Version : AotI Offline rares?

kyanrato
Oct 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
I've been seeing alot of posts about items like Holy Ray and Red Bullet or Agito Repcas. Is it possible to get these on offline as well?

Astarin
Oct 9, 2008, 09:37 PM
Sticky at the top of these forums contains a thread with all of the offline-mode rare drops/mission rewards. Off the top of my head, I know Holy Ray is obtainable offline. You'll have to check the sticky for the others.

kyanrato
Oct 10, 2008, 05:50 PM
And also, cuz I think this is a rare item, is it possible to get the Serafi senba offline? Because I've seen many people saying that it can be obtained at White Beast S......but I can't get it. I may be mistaken though.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 10, 2008, 06:10 PM
I had the Serfi Senba drop in Hill of Spores S offline. Can't remember what dropped it, though.

kyanrato
Oct 10, 2008, 06:15 PM
A monster dropped it in HIll of Spores S? Hmmm.....I guess I'm gonna have to make several runs there. Thanks anyways :)

And if anyone knows which monster drops it, please say. :D

Blue-Hawk
Oct 10, 2008, 07:20 PM
A monster dropped it in HIll of Spores S? Hmmm.....I guess I'm gonna have to make several runs there. Thanks anyways :)

And if anyone knows which monster drops it, please say. :D

*Sigh* Back in to find it again. Just came out with my lv 115, 13 Cast hunter with a sucessful confirmation of the Ruby Bullet drop from a Crimson Assassin in Scarred Planet A.

Edit- Well, THAT didn't take long to get at all. Rappy Polek, Hill of Spores S. Drops the armor, but not the board.

kyanrato
Oct 10, 2008, 08:12 PM
Ah, thanks Blue Hawk for your helpful work. I was gonna look for the armor at Hill of Spores S myself, but my bro's playing, lol. So Scarred Planet A drops the Ruby Bullet? Thanks for the tip. :)

And thanks for looking for which monster drops the Serafi Senba. Seriously, thanks for your hard work Blue-Hawk. :)

Another question though...is Agito Repca possible to get on offline? It sounds really cool

Astarin
Oct 11, 2008, 09:08 AM
Bookmark this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128376).

kyanrato
Oct 11, 2008, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah, I should've favorited that topc....pfff, silly me. Thanks anyways Astarin. :)

Whoa....you can get the dagger of serafi offline?! That's crazy! :D