PDA

View Full Version : Megid

NGEvangelion4
Feb 2, 2003, 02:32 PM
Does equiping Dark/resist help keep me alive when megid is casted. Ob lily or whatever they are keep killing me everytime I can't get throught caves 1 without dieing at least 8 times.

Davion
Feb 2, 2003, 02:43 PM
I believe it increases your chances of survival, like saving throws in AD&D.

dj_dan
Feb 2, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yes, Resist/Dark will boost your EDK, or dark resist.
Resist/Evil is better however, as it boost EDK by 15.
If I'm ever worried about megid attacks in CCA, Seabed, Temple or Caves, I'll boost up my EDK to around 70.
Nothing will ever kill you with a dark resist that high.
Just slap on a few Resist/Evil's and a Delsaber Shield or Light Relief and you're good to go.

NGEvangelion4
Feb 2, 2003, 02:57 PM
Thank you now maybe I can get the Blacksmith items I want so much.

Elixer
Feb 2, 2003, 03:19 PM
if you heppen to have a delsaber shield that boost your resistance to dark by a lot giving megid less chance to kill you

Kanore
Feb 2, 2003, 05:59 PM
Gah. I got killed so much by Megid with 48 EDK, with my Resist/Devil and my Delsaber's Sheild.

So I just lived thru, surviving with the oh so original dodging technique, with only 25 EDK.

It's easy to go up to the Ob Lily. Just stay next to it. As long as you're near it, it won't shoot at you. If there's 2+ Obs in a room w/Vulmers, then use the dodge technique.

It's pretty easy. I only died about 4 times in my Ult Caves run that way.

Cloud_01
Feb 2, 2003, 09:59 PM
All you have to do to keep yourself from dying by an Ob Lily is use some kind of gun to shoot at them from a distance. They can't get you this way. I prefer this way of killing them.