PDA

View Full Version : sega has destroyed the economy

x!LiGhTnInG!x
Oct 10, 2008, 01:22 PM
why would sega bring out all these good events with the weapons that we love and are now very cheap it really sucks like GBR that gave out new relly good armors and people with serafi senba's like me cant get the money back from selling them not only that do you know the agito repca well sega is that anoying they have put this weapon on a drop and its ready made no boards just the weapon and this is going to drop at the carnival event from the monster SEED-magashi why would sega do that now people like me and my friends are realli annoyed because we spent alot of money to make these things how are we going to get the money back off them:argh:

Kylie
Oct 10, 2008, 01:28 PM
Well, to make room for more rares. Moral of the story: most items depreciate over time, and keep your meseta as meseta if you really want a stable net worth. :-P Although, I do wonder about the Neudaiz GBR. Those items went into the game with a very rapid price drop, but that's the name of the game, I guess. Just got to play it right.

Masterflower
Oct 10, 2008, 01:34 PM
do you know the agito repca well sega is that anoying they have put this weapon on a drop and its ready made no boards just the weapon and this is going to drop at the carnival event from the monster SEED-magashi

Thats why I want this Carnival so badly. I could careless what element agito comes to me, I just want it because its a Katana and I love Katanas. Also this is a good idea because ppl charge stupid prices for stuff thats not really worth that much. The key idea here is have patiences and you shall be rewarded when the time comes :o

Kizeragi
Oct 10, 2008, 01:49 PM
Agree with SSR here.

Why is making the cooler weapons (Agito Repca) easier to get, DESTROYING the economy? :l Boards will always keep their value, but anything below 30% will be noticeably cheaper. It's HELPING if anything at all.

Kylie
Oct 10, 2008, 01:56 PM
Agree with SSR here.

Why is making the cooler weapons (Agito Repca) easier to get, DESTROYING the economy? :l Boards will always keep their value, but anything below 30% will be noticeably cheaper. It's HELPING if anything at all.
Well, I'm sure the board will come down a little, but there's nothing wrong with that. Like I said, they have to make rooms for more rares; everything can't be super rare forever. I mean, would you want a 10* sword as rare as the 15* star sword when it comes out?

drizzle
Oct 10, 2008, 04:00 PM
SEGA didn't ruin any economies, you just made some bad investments and you only have yourself to blame for that.

Noblewine
Oct 10, 2008, 04:07 PM
The game was readjusted to make things easier however I believe player shops still play a role in the economy development. When an event comes around the best thing to do is use the time to accumulate money and items. Your patience will pay off.

McLaughlin
Oct 10, 2008, 05:20 PM
Well, I'm sure the board will come down a little, but there's nothing wrong with that. Like I said, they have to make rooms for more rares; everything can't be super rare forever. I mean, would you want a 10* sword as rare as the 15* star sword when it comes out?

I don't think the board drops from the Carnival, so I doubt its value will depreciate. People who care enough about their percentages will still pay out the eyes for a board.

Kylie
Oct 10, 2008, 05:53 PM
Well, some people don't care for percentages, so they'll go for the easier one. Also, what if you pay for the board and end up getting the same or worse percentage that you would have gotten from it dropping? Therefore, the board will still be worth more than the drop version, but the price will come down at least a little as fewer people are interested. How many people want it plays a significant role in how it's priced. Not to say it'll come down drastically though.

Aisha379
Oct 10, 2008, 07:26 PM
Also this is a good idea because ppl charge stupid prices for stuff thats not really worth that much.

Ta da.

I don't care what most people say, PSU is a pretty difficult game to get rich in. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer (unless a poor gets very lucky.)

Anything worth money is going to drop at an infrequent rate, on an annoying mission few people do - thats the only reason its worth money. So lets take a Rattlesnake for example, if I spend a ton of time finding a Rattlesnake and sell it for 30 mill, that doesn't leave me much to do with my money other than:

1. Buy a similar priced, similarly rare item

or

2. Buy many cheaper, worthless items

OR

3. Store up the money for <whatever reason here>

1 and 2 don't make you rich, but in 3 you have money but really nothing to do with it =S

Thats why I rarely have money...I hardly ever get good drops and if I finally sell/trade something, I tend to just buy more stuff...it makes me feel poor, but all I could really do otherwise was save for something bigger anyway, sooo...

Uh, anyway. Its not Sega's fault, like someone else said, you made a bad investment, if your agito(s) are crappy percented, sell them now while they are still worth something. Although really, cost of materials is almost always more than what an actual made item's worth is anyway (excluding uber percents/grinds), so making the item as an investment in the first place was kind've a meh idea...