PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Syndrome
Oct 10, 2008, 04:21 PM
Am I the only one who still cannot connect to the xbox servers? I can connect to the pc servers fine, but I still have some lag, but on the xbox it says something about an interupt request and I was disconnected from the servers. I know it's not my internet cause I am on Live, infact just a few days ago I redownloaded Aoti, so it's not an internet problem. I just wanna play... :(

relentless
Oct 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
You play on both servers?

Anduril
Oct 10, 2008, 04:38 PM
The 360 server usually gets that error when you start up. Did you hit retry or disconnect? If you hit retry it won't let you on, but if you hit disconnect you should be able to get on eventually.

Syndrome
Oct 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
I have both games yes. I quit the 360 version long ago and some one bought me Aoti for the pc so I played for a lil while and decided to move back to 360 the day the massive dc happened. What luck... So after three days of not being able to play I decided to see what the pc version was doing, if it was still screwed and I connect fine, with a little lag like a said, but I could actually get on but on the Xbox I can't even get to the character screen.