PDA

View Full Version : AotI What to do now?

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 07:55 AM
Hey all!
Im quite new to this, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section and for any other mistakes ^^;
Im just wondering, what does everyone do when there are no events?

I see a fair few people just sat around doing nothing (Fair dose to them if thats what they want to do)
but besides that i see no one. I no the lack of people, time zones and etc may be in effect but theres nothing to do!

Barely any people do the old runs with their friends anymore :( I tried to start a "Fun Run" the other day but that was no use ...

Anyone have any suggestions on what I/We can do?

fayt6
Oct 11, 2008, 08:18 AM
... i told you to join me n asch n kas but you were like ughhhhhh lol n i was an at and u missed it lol

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 08:20 AM
... i told you to join me n asch n kas but you were like ughhhhhh lol n i was an at and u missed it lol

That makes no sense ROBERTO!!!

and i mean in general, what do people do now theres no events? :(

fayt6
Oct 11, 2008, 08:24 AM
oh i ddnt read the topic i just assumed ...oh ...awkward....lol

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 08:41 AM
Alot of people seem to spam Bladed Legacy. Not sure why

Dhylec
Oct 11, 2008, 08:43 AM

Because it's a new mission with some sort of difficulty. ;]

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 08:44 AM
IRIS!! ^^
That is TRUE!
To be fair it was the spotlight mission, and maybe they dont know its over
OR they need the magashi bits, but otherwise its soo boring!

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 08:45 AM
IRIS!! ^^
That is TRUE!
To be fair it was the spotlight mission, and maybe they dont know its over
OR they need the magashi bits, but otherwise its soo boring!

It so is. X.x
So sick of running it but it's nice exp so I don't mind as much.

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 08:45 AM
Because it's a new mission with some sort of difficulty. ;]

Lol that is also very true ...
Gashi always beats me up ...

fayt6
Oct 11, 2008, 08:51 AM
magashi just hates you lol

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 08:52 AM
Well if you need something to do, leave me a post on my Video Phone (Use Find Shop -> Name -> Iris Forscythe if you don't already have my card) and we can go do something for a while :3

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 09:14 AM
magashi just hates you lol

He realy does ... :(

ANYWAY!
back on subject!

What does everyone do now theres no events?

fayt6
Oct 11, 2008, 10:07 AM
when there is no event...i look for rares(hardly find any) and just improve my charicter

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 10:19 AM
when there is no event...i look for rares(hardly find any) and just improve my charicter

True but its so boring alone :(

fayt6
Oct 11, 2008, 10:22 AM
true that... lol

xXTortugaXx
Oct 11, 2008, 10:55 AM
Lately it seems as though Bladed Legacy has lost its thunder and most have resorting back to White Beast...i think thats a shame....-.-

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 11:06 AM
Lately it seems as though Bladed Legacy has lost its thunder and most have resorting back to White Beast...i think thats a shame....-.-

I do have to agree!
i wish peeps would do some other runs! meet up with loads of friends and have a giggle doing the old runs.

Shame .... :(

redroses
Oct 11, 2008, 11:17 AM
Fayle and Lynx
If you want to do random runs all over the place I would love to do so =D I'm always glad to meet knew people and find good friends. Also you are in England, so our time zones will be quite the same, as I am from germany!

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 11:24 AM
Fayle and Lynx
If you want to do random runs all over the place I would love to do so =D I'm always glad to meet knew people and find good friends. Also you are in England, so our time zones will be quite the same, as I am from germany!

WOOO!
That would be great!
If we could get loads of us that would be loads more fun!!

It beats just doing the same thing repeatedly, No wonder everyone gets bored and Quits! ^^;

DAMASCUS
Oct 11, 2008, 11:26 AM
It seems that the best to way to have any real fun nowadays is to host a party from a popular hot-spot and then...make suggestions about moving your group to another level. Any of the GB missions are fun for a group and generally rewarding but some find them annoying; you can't die accidentally ;)

Other boss levels are good like: True Darkness, Seal of God, Plains Overlord, Awoken Serpent etc.

Don't rely on what rares people want because it varies too much. Most people want some variety for a while if its suggested. I've never seen anyone say, "NO, me lub WB!!".

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
It seems that the best to way to have any real fun nowadays is to host a party from a popular hot-spot and then...make suggestions about moving your group to another level. Any of the GB missions are fun for a group and generally rewarding but some find them annoying; you can't die accidentally ;)

Other boss levels are good like: True Darkness, Seal of God, Plains Overlord, Awoken Serpent etc.

Don't rely on what rares people want because it varies too much. Most people want some variety for a while if its suggested. I've never seen anyone say, "NO, me lub WB!!".

Hehehe
fair dose! thank you, i shall have a look at those later.
(Still need to make a group, a good couple of S runs are in need!)

Personally ive only ran through (Give or take) 5 different runs
-White beast
-Sakura Blast
-Bladed Legacy
-Hills Of Spores
- Plains Overlord
and a couple more but not many ...

So realy ive done nothing!! Hehe, would love to run through some new levels! but theres barely enough people to do them with!

redroses
Oct 11, 2008, 11:50 AM
WOOO!
That would be great!
If we could get loads of us that would be loads more fun!!

It beats just doing the same thing repeatedly, No wonder everyone gets bored and Quits! ^^;

Yeah, getting more together would really be awsome, but I'm sure there are more than enough people willing to join up and make a regular together playing group. Because that's what I really miss in PSU, people that I can regular play with ;_;
Maybe we could do some World Tours than! :-o XD

What level are your characters(or your character)?

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 11:54 AM
Yeah, getting more together would really be awsome, but I'm sure there are more than enough people willing to join up and make a regular together playing group. Because that's what I really miss in PSU, people that I can regular play with ;_;
Maybe we could do some World Tours than! :-o XD

What level are your characters(or your character)?

Awww, i agree loads would be fun!
Theres Lynx level 131 and Fayle level 84 ^^ hehe
If only everyone used the same universe, then there would be a fair few of us! :(

xXTortugaXx
Oct 11, 2008, 11:59 AM
It would be nice to get a group together and marathon through every mission on every planet...Me and my crew talk about doing that all the time but it just never happens..it would take forever to do but that the best part about it..

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 12:01 PM
It would be nice to get a group together and marathon through every mission on every planet...Me and my crew talk about doing that all the time but it just never happens..it would take forever to do but that the best part about it..

Personally id love to do 2-3 levels on a Planet then the next day, Take off from the last lobby we where at, then carry on untill all the planet is done!

:( :( :(

Noblewine
Oct 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
You can farm, revisit favorite missions or explore some of the old ones. I like to spam Lab Recovery, Tunnel Recapture, Rainbow Beast.

Dragwind
Oct 11, 2008, 02:49 PM
Depending on what you originally got the game for, you might want to look back on why you play the game.

Do you play to socialize with others? Then play at hotpots, meet new people, make friends. Get involved in the community created events here and the official forums.

Do you play to raise a character to it's max potential? Then set goals for your equipment, stats, PA's, etc.

Do you play to improve your skill at the game? Then get your capped character, and attempt speed runs. Try different PA's in different situations.

Only raised one character to max gear/PA/stat potential? Try another race/combo.

Just those goals alone, I always have too much to do in the game.

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 11, 2008, 02:54 PM
Those are good points
i bought it in hope of it being like PSO and for the multiplayer part!

i love to get new weapons, but i have all the ones i wanted (just need to train the PA's) ^^;
Im at a beach party now! So i have found some people that are still alive!
YAY!!

^^

Ryno
Oct 11, 2008, 03:31 PM

I know one reason
Catilium

Toguro
Oct 12, 2008, 06:32 PM
I play on PC/PS2 servers and for now I will assume that the majority of the people who have responded in this thread play on those servers as well. Right now I am taking time out to level my last 2 Double Saber PAs for Fightmaster and at the same time farming True Darkness for [B]Blackbull for my future CAST Gunmaster. If you want to know why I just don't buy the weapon, well, I rarely see the gun below 10M and I've already farmed the mission for 2 boards and they both came out.