PDA

View Full Version : So what's up? I don't see a male magic user on the list

NegaTsukasa
Oct 12, 2008, 12:25 PM
Ya. Ever since The dawn of PSO I have been a Force/FOmar (now called a Newman) and no one else.
I look at the list of playable character options pso-world let out a while back and see only a female magic user amung the ranger and hunter variations.

I'm not certian if thats the whole list of characters since the game is still in its early stages of info.
And if there is a customize option.
But if there actually is a customize option, and no Newman option, that would really grind my gears.

Saphion
Oct 12, 2008, 12:29 PM
There have been a lot more announced since; 14 in all.

It's basically...

HUmar
HUmarl
RAmar
RAmarl
FOmar
FOmarl

HUnewm
HUnewearl
FOnewm
FOnewearl

HUcast
HUcaseal
RAcast
RAcaseal

There is indeed a character customization, also. It's worth checking the new videos on the PSO-World homepage, you can see the character creation in action.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Astarin
Oct 12, 2008, 12:30 PM
If you'd looked at any of the information threads, movies, discussions, or news posts, you'd have seen that Phantasy Star Zero has 14 playable classes, spanning all of the types from PSO, plus a HUnewm and a HUmarl.

Segya
Oct 12, 2008, 12:31 PM
I don't know what list you are referring to, but there are FOmars (male human force), FOmarls (female human force), FOnewms (male newman force) and FOnewearls (female newman force) in Phantasy Star Zero.

NegaTsukasa
Oct 12, 2008, 12:37 PM
This is good. Thanks for your help.
This is my first trip to this forum actually. ^^
So I wanted to clear up a question I had lingering as my opening thread.

This is great and makes me happy these options are coming back full force.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah, FOnewms and all Newman characters are all really cool looking in this game.