View Full Version : Enemy Parts EpII

Savrak
Feb 2, 2003, 05:13 PM
Will rappys, hildebears/blues, g-asassian, etc. Drop their body parts in EPII? or do they just drop weapons and photon drops.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 2, 2003, 05:18 PM
No. They only drop weapons. The only enemy parts you'll find in E II are the ones that belong to Sinow & Gryphon.

Eumcoz
Feb 2, 2003, 07:24 PM
and the one from Olga Flow

oh and here is link to where u can find the enemy parts: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=665

TeamPhalanx
Feb 2, 2003, 07:59 PM
I doubt Olga Flow drops the DNA I've beaten it dozens of times in Ultimate mode and I haven't seen it drop anything.

Qragono
Feb 2, 2003, 08:12 PM
how do you get Dlga Flow's DNA

BlankTK
Feb 2, 2003, 08:20 PM
also gi-gues body

Savrak
Feb 3, 2003, 12:43 AM
gi-gue i think you get it from him in Ultimate possibly vhard from certain id's.

The flow is complicated.

You have to be online. Beat him in Ultimate mode and the final hit has to be delt with a red weapon. Then After you return to the city go to his boss warp enter it. And if your lucky Heathcliff Flowen will be there waiting for you. As you apporaoch him he will disappear and if your SUPER!! lucky he'll leave behind the DNA which actual name escapes me.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the details.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 3, 2003, 11:47 AM
That's also false. You only see FLOWEN; he does not leave any items behind.

Eum
Feb 3, 2003, 11:52 AM
Sorry, Phalanx. Not even you, in all your "superiority", can dismiss an item (an extremely rare one, at that) just because you haven't found it.

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 11:55 AM
On 2003-02-03 08:52, Vocal wrote:
Sorry, Phalanx. Not even you, in all your "superiority", can dismiss an item (an extremely rare one, at that) just because you haven't found it.

Well if he were to drop it wouldn't he drop some crap item other times, such as meseta or a telepipe, like all other bosses. He's never dropped anything as far as i know. He'd be the only enemy in PSO to have only one item to drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-02-03 08:56 ]</font>

Eum
Feb 3, 2003, 12:04 PM
Trust me. De Rol Le has never dropped a Talis for me. He doesn't drop it, considering I've never found it.

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 12:08 PM
On 2003-02-03 09:04, Vocal wrote:
Trust me. De Rol Le has never dropped a Talis for me. He doesn't drop it, considering I've never found it.

But he does drop non-rare counterparts, such as meseta or trifluids. My point is Olga has never dropped anything that i've seen. If you've seen it drop anything then correct me.

Eum
Feb 3, 2003, 12:12 PM
Does Falz drop anything?

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 12:14 PM
On 2003-02-03 09:12, Vocal wrote:
Does Falz drop anything?

Exactly my point, Falz has never dropped a non-rare or rare item. While other bosses have a rare item to drop, but usually drop crap. Why wouldn't Flow be dropping crap instead and have the DNA as the rare drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-02-03 09:16 ]</font>

Eum
Feb 3, 2003, 12:19 PM
Ah, I see what you're saying, now.

Though, haven't there been reported finds? While it's easy to shun them off as BS, we have to take those into account.

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 12:23 PM
On 2003-02-03 09:19, Vocal wrote:
Ah, I see what you're saying, now.

Though, haven't there been reported finds? While it's easy to shun them off as BS, we have to take those into account.

Its easy to report a false find and even easier to click the lil' confirm button, but i see what you mean, there is always the off chance. But I very highly doubt it.

Savrak
Feb 3, 2003, 02:28 PM
You guys did see that i made it clear you had to be incredibly lucky. And to your response that the boss doesn't drop anything it isn't the boss it is returning and seeing flowen that causes the change for the drop. I understand your point. I also understand how incredibly rare it is.

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 02:37 PM
On 2003-02-03 11:28, Savrak wrote:
You guys did see that i made it clear you had to be incredibly lucky. And to your response that the boss doesn't drop anything it isn't the boss it is returning and seeing flowen that causes the change for the drop. I understand your point. I also understand how incredibly rare it is.

And why would you assume this is where you get the DNA? Because someone told you? Since he never drops anything at that point I dont see why someone would assume he would eventually drop the DNA there. If someone ever shows proof beyond "thats how my friend got it" I'll gladly stand corrected.

Goldstix69
Feb 3, 2003, 03:04 PM
I have met someone in a game that I was playing with. He had the DNA and showed it to me so I can confirm that it really is in the game. I dont know if it was a duped DNA or not. He said that he found it from olga flow and his ID was oran.
lets see what else. oh ya..
he also said it took him 5 hours of nothing but piping up and back down to the boss room where he finally meet flowens and got the DNA.

EYEWITNESS..I've seen the DNA

Raist
Feb 3, 2003, 03:18 PM
On 2003-02-03 12:04, Goldstix69 wrote:
I have met someone in a game that I was playing with. He had the DNA and showed it to me so I can confirm that it really is in the game. I dont know if it was a duped DNA or not. He said that he found it from olga flow and his ID was oran.
lets see what else. oh ya..
he also said it took him 5 hours of nothing but piping up and back down to the boss room where he finally meet flowens and got the DNA.

EYEWITNESS..I've seen the DNA

We realize that it exists, its how it is acquired that is in question.

PRINCE-MALIK
Feb 3, 2003, 04:13 PM
ARE you sure it is only found Online??

TeamPhalanx
Feb 3, 2003, 04:22 PM
On 2003-02-03 08:52, Vocal wrote:

You know what, I've never found a J-Sword, but that doesn't stop me from killing hundreds of Gi Gue in order to find one. Why? Because Gi Gue drops non-rares, and sources that are up to my standards indicates that it does drop it.

As it now stands, the only thing that those in the dark like yourself have got is "This guy said Olga drops it." Obviously, that's not good enough for me.

Remnant
Feb 4, 2003, 03:55 PM
That sounds incredibly stupid...You actually have to have the final Hit be from a "red weapon?" That seems very unlikely, how does anyone know this if in fact nobody has found the stupid Parasitic Gene... =
really confused about this...Would the game makers really make it so that only Oran could find the Gene, seems extremely unlikely, plus online!? wtf...<sigh> screw the stupid olga flow weps. S Ranks are better, no? Also, I don't understand, once you beat Olga you can either quit or goto the warp/teleporter that says Epilogue, so how does one telepipe for 5 hours, or did I misread?

Savrak
Feb 4, 2003, 11:40 PM
they mean online. Online you don't go to epilogue you go back to town so you can telepipe back to the boss warp. enter it go back to town so on. It has been found Otherwise how did the Dark Flow. etc.. start getting duped. It has been confirmed on how to find it. Despite the unlikely hood of it happening. And only Oran's have discovered it. So there is still a possiblity of other id's finding it. No one has been stubborn enough to try though. I'm an Oran and offline only so I'm not gonna worry about it. 10 bucks was to much after all needed to play online.

Remnant
Feb 5, 2003, 01:09 AM
So then you do have to kill Olga with a red weapon, the final blow being with the red weapon? why the hell was it made that way? I'm still puzzled by why only Oran section ID players have found it...I wonder how many players have found it. I don't know is it even worth it to get the stupid Gene, the time spent looking for the Gene. I have a feeling that the Dark Bridge is about as good as the Summit moon...From what I gather the Dark Flow sucks, and the Dark Meteor...well I have no idea. I guess they all suck and it's just bragging rights. Why does it seem easier to get an S-Rank =( (not yet, but they will be out soon, seeing as how the new challenge mode stages will be added)

TeamPhalanx
Feb 5, 2003, 09:05 AM
On 2003-02-04 20:40, Savrak wrote:
...It has been confirmed on how to find it...

LOL. Those confirmations you see here on the site for the DNA are total lies. Personally, I would love to see who confirmed it, so I can identify them as idiots and never pay attention to what they say again.

On 2003-02-04 22:09, Remnant wrote:
So then you do have to kill Olga with a red weapon, the final blow being with the red weapon?

Yes & no. The absolute surefire way to see Flowen is to finish Olga Flow with a RED weapon; however, that's not always the case. A lot of players, including myself, have had situation where we've hit Olga Flow with a RED weapon, but did not kill him with it. The exact method is still being ironed out, but as far as I can figure, you cannot kill him while he is glowing with a non-red weapon, and if he changes back to his regular self, you have to hit him again with a RED weapon, even if you hit him with one at the start of the fight.

Remnant
Feb 5, 2003, 01:49 PM
Why not just own him with a red weapon and not have to worry about the final blow being one from the red wep.? I'm really confused by all this, why such a cryptic process?!

TeamPhalanx
Feb 5, 2003, 03:20 PM
Well, in general, RED weapons are not effective. Believe me, if HUnter could use RED MECHGUN, the final blow would be via a RED weapon. It's just faster (less deaths) to fight Olga Flow with another weapon, since it's bound to have better % and/or do more damage.

Remnant
Feb 6, 2003, 01:55 AM
So basically just damage him up and hope that the final blow is from your red weapon. For a HU just use Red daggers, 6 hits? Red sword maybe? I haven't fought him yet on Ultimate, so I guess I'm in for a gigantic surprise...I don't want to waste all my scapes getting up to him...

TeamPhalanx
Feb 6, 2003, 11:44 AM
Never go melee vs Olga Flow unless you want to die.

I always go into battle with a mechgun and a handgun (which happens to be the RED HANDGUN) I make sure I hit Olga Flow with the handgun, but then I switch between the mechgun & handgun.

ReDQueeN
Feb 6, 2003, 05:17 PM
Online you don't go to epilogue you go back to town so you can telepipe back to the boss warp. enter it go back to town so on.

So... if you can't get it by playing on Single Player mode, then will it work for Multiplayer mode? After beating Olga FLow on Multi, there is no epilogue warp so you can go back to town and back down to the boss warp. Ive tried it once but Flowen didnt appear probably cuz I didn't kill Olga Flow with a red weapon. So if you can actually find the DNA from Olga, then is it possible to find it on offline multiplayer?