PDA

View Full Version : God Unit stat raises?

Toyzferall
Feb 2, 2003, 06:35 PM
Okay, I'm trying to come up with formulas on how to max each class, and for those that can't be maxed, the most effective they can get. I know every classes 200 base and 200 max, and I can figure MAGs and Mats. But the God Units in PSOW's database aren't updated. They have the correct stats for the DC version, but not the GC version. So therefore, I can't figure out max stats. Although I know a God/Pow raises ATP by 50, and a God/Arm raises ATA by 15. ((I own a God/Pow, and I've seen a God/Arm while trading)) But I don't know the rest. Anyone care for input? Once you all help, I promise I'll post my results up here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Thanks in advance!

VulpesMundi
Feb 2, 2003, 06:44 PM
I was doing the same, but got lazy and never finished. I still need to know for sure what God/Ability does (some say +15, some say +20).

God/Body +50 DFP
God/Mind +40 MST
God/HP +80 HP

I don't have a God/Legs, so I don't know what that adds.

Toyzferall
Feb 2, 2003, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the input! Though, we don't need to know God/HP or God/TP... Because your HP is maxed at level 200 ((And even before then, if you've used enough mats!)) And your TP would be too, once you max your MST. Oh! I just remembered another question.. I know weapons don't add to your base ATP, but your current ATP. and I know your current ATP can be higher than your classes Max. But FOrce weapons add to your MST's base... So does equipping FOrce weapons make your current MST go higher than your classes max? I wouldn't think so, but I'm not sure. But with that logic... FOrce weapons are totally worthless when close to maxing. Anyways... Thanks again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AzureBlaze
Feb 2, 2003, 07:56 PM
What I am really curious about is the ever elusive God/Ability slot item.

I know that it exists on GC, because I heard someone somewhere complaining that it only gives 1.5 ATA or something really strange. Just that it's also very rare, and apparently hasn't been duped much yet. I too am factoring stats, and am curious to know.

So, anyone got a God/Ability they could post all the raises to?

Celes152
Feb 2, 2003, 08:01 PM
Your MAG takes a big role too, your mat calculations are based on it's stats too, except EVP. I have em for a HUne and HUcase with a 185 pow/15 def MAG..

Zack_Morris
Feb 2, 2003, 11:55 PM
I figured the God/Ability gave you 20 since the hero gives you 15.

VulpesMundi
Feb 3, 2003, 12:22 AM
On 2003-02-02 20:55, Zack_Morris wrote:
I figured the God/Ability gave you 20 since the hero gives you 15.

Actually, Hero/Ability is only worth 10 in E1&2, and Master/Ability is only worth 5. Quite a reduction from ver.1 and 2.

Zack_Morris
Feb 3, 2003, 12:49 AM
haha oops, sorry about that...i have one equiped but i haven't look at it in some time.

Celes152
Feb 3, 2003, 01:33 AM
God/Arm is 15 ATA...just found one off Gulgus gue..^_^

Advinus
Feb 3, 2003, 11:44 AM
God/TP 80 tp points i have 4 of them 8^)

Toyzferall
Feb 6, 2003, 05:53 PM
Thanks for your input so far people! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif But now we still need to know Legs and Ability. Although I'm guessing Ability only adds 15 to everything, as opposed to 20. That's taking into consideration that a God/Arm adds 15 to ATA. If it does add 20 to everything... Then all hail the God/Ability. But keep helping, people!
So far we have this:
God/Pow: +50ATP
God/Body: +50DFP
God/Arm: +15ATA
God/Mind: +40MST
God/HP: +80HP
God/TP: +80TP
God/Legs: +??EVP
God/Ability: +??ALL

Celes152
Feb 6, 2003, 07:11 PM
God/Ablilty doesn't add to ATA..at least, I don't think Master/Ablilty or Hero do.

Sasarai
Feb 6, 2003, 07:55 PM
On 2003-02-02 15:53, Toyzferall wrote:
Thanks for the input! Though, we don't need to know God/HP or God/TP... Because your HP is maxed at level 200 ((And even before then, if you've used enough mats!)) And your TP would be too, once you max your MST.

I'm confused by the above statement. From what I understand Lv. 200 HP and TP are base amounts for the specific race/class. But you can infact raise your HP and TP higher than that.

Check this link, you may see where this confusion comes from.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=343

As I read the chart for Lv. 200 base and max stats for each class, the base stat chart gives you each classes base stat at Lv. 200 and the max chart has no entries for HP and TP except for Androids who obviously have no TP.

So, by reading these charts I'm lead to believe that each character has undefined max HP and TP stats. Reason being the character's potential HP and TP can vary in the manner that, for example, one was to use 150 HP mats and 4 God/HPs the max HP would differ from someone else who may have used 150 HP mats but only 3 God/HPs. If this -is- the case, what is the true max HP and TP for any specific character? The base Lv. 200 stats or something else?

Sorry if this post is confusing, but I just had to point this out and see if anyone else has interpreted the information in the same manner as I have.

VulpesMundi
Feb 7, 2003, 01:14 AM
In truth, there isn't really a positive HP or TP maximum score. HP and TP units will add on to the max even at level 200 with maxed out materials. This was extremely apparent back in version 1 and 2 when cheat device users would use codes to literally give themselves tens and even hundreds of thousands of HP (most common in PKers).

Toyzferall
Feb 7, 2003, 08:11 AM
Oh... Right. Gomen nasai! *Bonks self on head* Thanks for the corrections, everyone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Anyways, like I said, I'd post my results so far, and here they are:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40757&forum=1&start=0&6

Sasarai
Feb 7, 2003, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the clarification VulpesMundi, I was seriously doubting my ability to read simple charts!