PDA

View Full Version : Clean Slate

AuroraBlaze
Oct 13, 2008, 10:26 PM
Hello everyone,
I'd like to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself to PSU. I have been playing about a year now but most of the time I solo. Now with community on PC/PS2 dying, Id like to try to make as many friends as possible before it's too late. I recently cleared my blacklist, ( which was full of mostly spammers ), and Ive decided to start fresh with a clean slate and give everyone a second chance. Im hoping by doing so everyone will give ME a second chance as well. I know in the past I may have been difficult to deal with, and for that I am sorry. Ive recently gone through some things in my life that showed me I needed to change so I am working on that and I hope it all can be left behind us. I still love this game and want to play it, (hopefully with people).
For the record, Im not one of those players that joins mid mission in an attempt to loot boss boxes. ( I was accused of this earlier today ). I usually dont stay long in parties because I am shy, a lot of people dont seem to like me, and I learned the hard way a girl online has to keep her defenses up. I dont know the proper protocol of how long you need to stay in a group once you have joined it and this is my first online game. With A.D.D. I tend to get bored easily and for that I am sorry, but I am NO scammer!
Im just hoping to clear the air and maybe show that I am not the person you may think I am. I just want a fresh start and to learn to appreciate the little things I once loved when I first starting playing this game. Im even considering joining a guild!
If I have burned all my bridges here I understand, I can continue to solo, but if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, I'll introduce you to the "NEW" me! :innocent:
Thank you for your time, and I wish you all the best! :-D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 14, 2008, 01:18 AM
Glad to hear you've made some life changes that are carried with you online to better yourself.

The game sure - should be played with others. Why else even have an online, network mode?

I hope you meet cool new people online and gain back some bridges you may have left burned and broken in your future endeavors. Try to have more patience with the stubborn online players when and if you encounter them and keep it moving.

AuroraBlaze
Oct 14, 2008, 10:51 AM
I even unlocked all my rooms, which is freaking me out. (I always kept them all locked because I was afraid of hackers and stalkers). Im trying to be a better, more trusting person! I hope people will see the changes in me! :cool: