PDA

View Full Version : AotI Har / Smart question.

StuffBadK
Oct 14, 2008, 07:45 AM
The Har / Smart in my opinion is pretty cool, despite the price.
But how much range does it take off your spells? Enough to stop you wanting to use it? I've never been able to test/see it.

EDIT: How much are they worth now?

stukasa
Oct 14, 2008, 12:45 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2809/har___smart/

It decreases the range of simple and Ra- techs to 70% of normal. I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect Gi- techs. Someone posted a picture of the range difference but I'm at work right now so I don't have time to look for it. You can try searching for it yourself or hope that someone else still has that picture handy for you.

In my opinion the decreased range can actually be a good thing for Ra-techs since it's easy to miss and overshoot your target sometimes. With the decreased range I think it would be a little easier to aim.

I'm not sure how much they're worth at the moment but I'm looking for one too!

Inazuma
Oct 14, 2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2809/har___smart/

It decreases the range of simple and Ra- techs to 70% of normal. I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect Gi- techs. Someone posted a picture of the range difference but I'm at work right now so I don't have time to look for it. You can try searching for it yourself or hope that someone else still has that picture handy for you.

In my opinion the decreased range can actually be a good thing for Ra-techs since it's easy to miss and overshoot your target sometimes. With the decreased range I think it would be a little easier to aim.

I'm not sure how much they're worth at the moment but I'm looking for one too!

i agree w/ this. the decreased range is actually an improvement. the other day i grabbed my haru quick by mistake but didnt realize it. i was missing monsters w/ ra techs and couldnt figure out what was wrong. then i checked my equip and noticed i was using haru quick instead of smart. that extra range really sux.

Gen2000
Oct 14, 2008, 06:02 PM
On PC/PS2 side they seem to sell out pretty fast and the few times I do see em in shops they are like 15-20mil+. Not many people seem to do Dancing Birds S2 anymore and it wasn't exactly a common drop like Har/Quick either even during GBR (I only saw one drop during the whole GBR period, I know boss boxes aren't affected by boost just saying with so many people running there should have been more on market).

The Lab Staff drops em too but Bladed Legacy is basically dead now with the bugged boxes fiasco.

StuffBadK
Oct 15, 2008, 04:02 AM
Thats awesome guys, tyvm for the help and advice!
Anyways I have switched back to my main beast FF, so I won't be looking at a Har / Smart anymore, as their at least over 20 mill atm.