PDA

View Full Version : JP Official Website

emm
Oct 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
Hi everyone, the official japanese website has been updated. Sorry if this is old, but I just noticed...

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/pszero/

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 15, 2008, 09:01 AM
Yea it got updated after Tokyo Game show, sorry dude.

Epically Leet
Oct 18, 2008, 08:59 AM
The site equals awesomeness.

Risingsun
Oct 31, 2008, 12:58 PM
The Official site just got a major update, with pics of character creation options and the battle system. Go check it out.

Saphion
Oct 31, 2008, 01:17 PM
Awesome. I've been checking it pretty compulsively this week anticipating an update, and the one day I don't...

Ah, sod's law at it's finest.

Aumi
Oct 31, 2008, 01:34 PM
Aww, only humans shown as of yet... >_< Still, it's nice that it's being updated properly. It's being updated better than PSU! :lol:

Can someone squeeze new details outta this?

Percival
Oct 31, 2008, 01:39 PM
Yeah! The Humes! Now show me some Casts!
[spoiler-box]
http://homepage.mac.com/srobert/.Pictures/WepPicPosts/HumesFresco2.png
[/spoiler-box]
Those RAmars have good fashion sense. Look at all the pretty hats ^_^

EspioKaos
Oct 31, 2008, 02:10 PM
Nice. I'm glad to see there is a hat-less FOmar, though the pope hat one kind of looks cool.

On the RAmars, is that a floppy-eared hunter's cap on the second one? :lol:

Gurou-kun
Oct 31, 2008, 03:02 PM
Seems like the classes are more Race-balanced than Job-balanced like in the old PSOs, Perhaps that explains the fact that the characters are divided by Race, instead of jobs.

HUmar - Balanced character.
HUmarl - Less ATP than the HUmar, but more ATA and EVP.
RAmar - High ATA.
RAmarl - More ATA than the RAmar, (less ATP than the RAmar I suppose)
All these are able to use SOME techiniques.

FOmar - High MST, at higher levels is able to fight Melee-style.
FOmarl - The highest MST, but she's not suited for Melee combat.
These two are able to use all the techniques.

Kinda weird, I loved the FOmarl cause she was able to do Melee...

Fry_Heit
Oct 31, 2008, 04:50 PM
Could someone translate the races description please ? I wonder what they say :D.

Kent
Oct 31, 2008, 05:11 PM
Ugh... I really hope there are more options than those shown for FOmars...

Risingsun
Oct 31, 2008, 06:20 PM
Well you can mix and match hair color, skin color, costume color and head. I think that's enough variety for me personally.

Gurou-kun
Oct 31, 2008, 06:24 PM
HUMAN
The origin of all the races, they're the race with the most population. Human's are all well balanced. Suitable for beginners.

NEWMAN
A Race born and raised on the Moon. Techniques are their specialty, but their HP and defense power are low. Suitable for advanced players.

CASTS
An artificial form of life created by means of science. Of all the 3 races, its the only one that can use traps. Suitable for mid-level players.

Kent
Oct 31, 2008, 06:29 PM
Well you can mix and match hair color, skin color, costume color and head. I think that's enough variety for me personally.
It's the clothing colors that are getting to me, really. I know you can mix and match hair and costume colors, but that doesn't make up for the lack of a tasteful green or black theme.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 31, 2008, 08:28 PM
Wow nice Update! I love it! :)

Risingsun
Oct 31, 2008, 08:52 PM
Did anyone check out the game flow battle system pages? http://phantasystar.sega.jp/pszero/#/system/gameflow

-Shougai PSO (http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/081031c.html)has a nice run down of the update. I translated the page and I found this tidbit.
TEP-02 -> Mode selection
01: 'Story mode' of solo play selective possibility
02: 'Wireless communication' of multiple play selective possibility
03: 'Wi-Fi' of multiple play selective possibility
04: 'Dressing room' selective possibility
a: Regarding to the past series, 'the costume' and so on modification possibility

--looks like you can modify your character anytime you want to

WBMike
Nov 1, 2008, 11:48 AM
Now i get what they mean by "charge techniques", just hold it down resta longer.

Also looks like Salisa plays alongside

Fry_Heit
Nov 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
Thank you very much for the translation! I was wondering what were the "new" characterics for putting them away into races and not classes!