PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Cannot connect with D-Link DGL-4500 frimware update v1.13

NeoHybrid
Oct 15, 2008, 01:09 AM
I'm having a problem with my router, the D-Link DGL-4500 Wireless router. I just recently updated my firmware from v1.02 to the new v1.13, but now I can't connect to the PSU server anymore, but I can connect to everything else. It is set up the exact same way it was before the update. This new firmware upgrade also makes it to where you can't downgrade to v1.02. The only way I can get on now Is playing directly through my modem. I don't know what else to do. All the correct ports are open, I have an Open NAT, I'm just puzzled.

amtalx
Oct 15, 2008, 08:56 AM
Is your Xbox's IP assigned dynamically or statically?

McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2008, 12:26 PM
The Router should have a "Restore to Factory Defaults" option somewhere. That should reset the firmware revision as well.

NeoHybrid
Oct 15, 2008, 01:10 PM
my connection is dynamic. and changing your router back to factory defaults won't change your firmware

but anyways i figured out the problem. i was my DNS settings. If anyone else has this problem they just need to change their DNS setting to 4.2.2.1 for the primary DNS number and 4.2.2.2 as the secondary DNS number on their xbox.