PDA

View Full Version : ...where are these hackers comming from?

ICANSEEYOU7687
Feb 2, 2003, 08:52 PM
i wanna know how these hackers find these out...no im not a hacker...but...u would think sega would find them before the hackers do. How do they find these out?

Eden
Feb 2, 2003, 09:10 PM
Find what out?

ICANSEEYOU7687
Feb 2, 2003, 10:11 PM
How to make dupes...i dont really want to know...im kinda curious how....just because i dont see how they can...but im not a duper...i just dontsee how they find out how to make dupes

Eden
Feb 2, 2003, 10:23 PM
Hackers didn't find out how to dupe. It isn't that hard to find bugs in a game and exploit them...just mess around a bit and you will eventually figure something out, how do you think FSOD in DC came about? People just messing around

Darkmage13
Feb 3, 2003, 01:18 PM
It's not that hard. You don't need to actually hack anything. Lots of people probably figured out duping by simply taking a look at the way online saves work and figuring out where the holes were. It's not that complicated.

Remnant
Feb 5, 2003, 12:36 AM
I guess I'm just ignorant when it comes to complicated things, I never would've thought of that.. = though the process cannot be explained through a post, I'm still curious how it works and how it is that your character can be corrupted in the process. If it's so delicate, how then do people not lose their character? Perfect timing, hand eye coordination?