PDA

View Full Version : Item Ofline Arti Diga.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 16, 2008, 05:54 PM
Ok, so I finally decided to go for my Tiga De Ragan in offline mode. First the board said Par Ork, but after inserting the board it said I need two Arti Diga. The item database has a listing but nothing on where to get this. Any offliners here able to help me out on a location for this to drop? Thanks.

Turb0
Oct 16, 2008, 06:17 PM
IIRC it doesn't drop. I don't play offline though, so I'm not entirely sure but I think I remember hearing people say that.

kyanrato
Oct 16, 2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I play offline.I also recieved the Tiga De ragun. Those Arti Digo materials that you need...I've heard that you can only get those from some kind of AR code or something..

Astarin
Oct 16, 2008, 06:30 PM
There should really be a sticky about this, at the top of this forum. It's a common enough question.

There is no item called Arti Diga. An error on Sega's part caused the board to require this item instead of Par Ork, and because it's offline mode, they can't correct it. Unfortunately, this means you can't synth Tiga De Ragan offline.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 16, 2008, 07:01 PM
There should really be a sticky about this, at the top of this forum. It's a common enough question.

There is no item called Arti Diga. An error on Sega's part caused the board to require this item instead of Par Ork, and because it's offline mode, they can't correct it. Unfortunately, this means you can't synth Tiga De Ragan offline.

Thanks for that. So that means I wasted my time. Thanks Sega.

Majarra
Oct 16, 2008, 10:29 PM
Youve been segaced. Of course if your on PC and know yer hackz......you can probaly have it.

Animeboy12
Mar 30, 2009, 04:23 AM
heres a picture of arti diga http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/starlight2121_album/ArtiDiga.jpg and ill give u the cod to the AR later

Katy
Mar 30, 2009, 07:53 AM
heres a picture of arti diga http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/starlight2121_album/ArtiDiga.jpg and ill give u the cod to the AR later

That picture sums up perfectly the 1000 times this question has been asked.