Feb 2, 2003, 10:18 PM
Im a lvl 82 RAmarl.
I have a lvl 130 Madhu.
Im using a Justy +15.
I have like 5 Scape Dolls.

Will I be fine fighting DF on VHard?

Para
Feb 2, 2003, 10:25 PM
yeah you shouldnt have problems fight Falz as long as you aim for his body and not his Darvents in the first round..

Cloud_01
Feb 2, 2003, 10:42 PM
You should also consider equipping resist light and a God/body or a couple metal/bodies if you have some when you get to his final form.

This will help you survive his slash attack and Grants. Since RAmarls have low defense it will also help you out a lot. I'm having trouble beating Dark Falz with my RAmarl. I tried beating Falz at level 51 with her and it was no use, his slash attack was just too strong.

Good luck.

Celes152
Feb 2, 2003, 11:59 PM
DFP has zip effect on Falz other than his Darvants in the beginning, go all for HP units ..dfp doesn't affect any of Falz's attacks.

Kasera
Feb 3, 2003, 12:29 AM
391 HP and 20 ELT for vhard falz and you'll be fine

Blue-Hawk
Feb 3, 2003, 12:31 AM
82 might be a bit overkill. i beat him with a lv 68 ramarl. did not die at all. just use basic foie on his 3rd form when hes invincible. does small damage, but its damage none the less. trust me. i did that and it worked.

Savrak
Feb 3, 2003, 12:55 AM
A tip for the 1st form (when he's on his chariot). Let him trap you between him and the edge of the stage. The devants will leave you alone mostly. Barta won't hit you and you can just plug away at the heads.

Sure some may know I just haven't seen that tip ever mentioned.

Elusive_Llama
Feb 3, 2003, 01:21 AM
Also if you can get your hands on a hp-draining gun, you can damage DF when he is invincible and when he has your soul. I have a Gush Laser with some %s vs dark and I use it exclusively on DF.