PDA

View Full Version : So what weapon do you want to see the most in PS0?

ironman24682
Oct 19, 2008, 04:53 AM
Personally, I really want to see Soul Eater or L&K 38 Combat in Phantasy Star Zero. Which weapons does everyone else want to see?

Jonty
Oct 19, 2008, 05:09 AM
Well I've just started playing PSO again and thus rediscovered my love for the yasminkov 7000V.
So I'd like so see the yasminkov series of weapons back, and the red series too.

Not forgetting my beloved Caduceus!

Middle
Oct 19, 2008, 06:30 AM
Spread Needle
Heaven Punisher
TJS
Yamigarasu

... ah ... just everything ;)

Saphion
Oct 19, 2008, 09:31 AM
Spread Needle! Also Meteor Cudgel, Demolition Comet and Holy Ray.

I also really liked the bog standard Justy-23ST, or 'Trusty Justy' as I affectionately dubbed it.

Aeternus
Oct 19, 2008, 09:57 AM
Frying Pan? haha... I'd be happy with a Double Saber please. Thanks

the_importer_
Oct 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
Vivienne :)

Jonty
Oct 19, 2008, 10:47 AM
Spread Needle! Also Meteor Cudgel, Demolition Comet and Holy Ray.

I also really liked the bog standard Justy-23ST, or 'Trusty Justy' as I affectionately dubbed it.

Holy Ray, of course! Forgot about that.

And while I'm at it, Twin Brand, Hildeblue cane and the Gi-Gue Bazooka!

Dragwind
Oct 19, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hmm, I don't think we'll be seeing that many throwbacks to PSO, but I'd like to see Soul Eater/Banish.

LionHeart-
Oct 19, 2008, 11:46 AM
50% Hit Charge Vulcans ;3!

Really theres a ton of stuff I would love to see on PS0, mostly everything good/unique which was on PSO.

Saphion
Oct 19, 2008, 11:59 AM
...and the Gi-Gue Bazooka!

I freaking loved that thing! That huge explosion was one of the biggest stress relievers of all time. Great stuff.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Oct 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
Inferno Bazooka, Dragon's Claw.

Frying Pan ftw!

darkante
Oct 19, 2008, 01:06 PM
Bazooka kind of weapons! Seriously..they weren´t great in PSO but sure were fun to use on some bosses. =P

Frokko
Oct 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
I want new weapons. Some really sparky ones. ^^

AweOfShe
Oct 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
Hmm, I don't think we'll be seeing that many throwbacks to PSO
I hope you're right! New content will be awesome.

SubstanceD
Oct 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
Spead Needle
Dragon Slayer
Flowen's Sword
Sange and Yasha
Black King Bar

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Oct 19, 2008, 02:33 PM
Chain Sawd too.

SuperChoco
Oct 19, 2008, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure... The most memorable weapon that has NOT already been reproduced in PSU in my opinion would be the club of lacodium.

Drunken Dragon
Oct 19, 2008, 07:10 PM
Meteor Cudgel hands down... My favourite weapon by far..... Apart from that im a big fan of katanas.... So a Yamigarasu type of weapon(gotta love the purple glow) or even better yet dualwielding katanas Sange & yasha style would be nice too....

Kent
Oct 19, 2008, 09:32 PM
Slicers. In general.

Shiroyu
Oct 19, 2008, 09:38 PM
I loved the card class in PSO, I'd like to see it in this one too. Not sure if it's in PSU/P.

Kent
Oct 19, 2008, 09:47 PM
I loved the card class in PSO, I'd like to see it in this one too. Not sure if it's in PSU/P.
There were "card/fan" weapons in PSU, but they weren't nearly as good as Card weapons from PSO. They're essentially a hand fan that you wave, and little blades pop out and, after a short delay, attempt to converge on your target.

They're a bit too clunky to be all that effective in combat, unlike the ones in PSO, which were actually pretty nice.

roxax
Oct 20, 2008, 12:58 PM
bastard swords 4 the win!! ;D

Zabrio
Oct 20, 2008, 02:43 PM
Saber :P

but honestly i would love to see last survivor or just and of the PSO rares

(also partially excited to see how well gunbla.. i mean gun swords work in PSZero)

Akaimizu
Oct 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
Hmm. It's probably been said before. But a predecessor to Guld and Milla would be pretty choice. Wands is a tougher choice. If only because it looks like the Staffs/Wands are going to look GOOD in this game. I may, very well, like the look of these wands more than the previous games. The pictures make them look real classy. Something about a distinguished-looking wand has me salivating more than just a flashy or flamboyant one.

Niered
Oct 20, 2008, 04:51 PM
Considering that everyone here probably wants to see the yasminkov series of weapons in the game, did anyone take the time to think about the fact that in this game, they might be "modern" weapons rather than ancient? I mean, i realize that PSZ doesnt fit into the timeline of PS, but if it did, its a safe bet its a precursor.