PDA

View Full Version : Gold digger

Delete
Oct 20, 2008, 09:41 PM
So i meet this hot girl right? I Get her number and we talk and stuff. She asks for a phone card, i give her 40 bucks to buy it. She asks me to buy her a charger. I say when i get paid. She asks me to steal it. Wait... wtf? So we had our words through text messages actually only to find out that shes married and has 2 kids. My point, guys.. dont go for the hot girls... because alot of them, not all, but alot are like this. Really peed me off, i saw it coming but i just kept saying to myself, shes hot.... too hot...anyway... i just wanted to share that with someone and what better then my pso world buddies huh? Well, i feel better now. :smile:

The_Gio
Oct 20, 2008, 09:44 PM
yeah, with people like that, i tend to let them think their being smart when they try to take advantage of me, so I let them a few times, and if i see that thats the only reason they talk to me I tend to start ignoring them.

Kylie
Oct 20, 2008, 09:48 PM
Hey! Don't you discriminate against hot girls. :disapprove: But on a serious note, girls like that SUCK. They're con artists, but there are males out there like that too, you know. Good for you for getting out of that. Trying to con feelings to get stuff is despicable, and she deserves some bad karma.

TheOneHero
Oct 20, 2008, 09:51 PM
Is it wrong that I giggled?

Anyway, Kylie got it just perfectly. I can't stand people that use their looks to get something.

Delete
Oct 20, 2008, 09:54 PM
Wow, did i really just say dont go for hot girls?
*smacks face with all 9 planets* <-----really gotta stop doing that
I mean dont go for girls who use ya. Its easy to tell.

What sucks is my ex girl moved to new york with her mom, work reasons, so we broke up. We been 2gether for 3 years, since i was 15. Seems as though i shouldnt have let her go. But oh well, theres always 2morrow i guess. Thanks guys/gals.

CelestialBlade
Oct 20, 2008, 10:07 PM
Any girl that immediately starts asking you to buy every little thing for her is bad news. That was your first sign.

furrypaws
Oct 20, 2008, 10:08 PM
Wow, did i really just say dont go for hot girls?

You did, because you aren't prejudiced about the looks equaling the quality of a woman, right?

Right?

=D

Kylie
Oct 20, 2008, 10:10 PM
Any girl that immediately starts asking you to buy every little thing for her is bad news. That was your first sign.
Indeed, I don't ask for anything, especially at first, and guys that spend too much on me for little or no reason make me feel awkward. :-P Got to watch the other girls that don't think that way.

Shadowpawn
Oct 20, 2008, 10:10 PM
Man that was a great summer song. Wait, that's not what you were talking about? :disapprove: Funny thing is I have a aunt who acts like that. She's married and she cheats on her husband with other men to get gifts. Then she uses the family to hide her affairs. >_>

Anyway, suck that happened to you Delete. Just don't let it get to you, not all women are like that. Even if they are hot, most women aren't out to use you.

amtalx
Oct 20, 2008, 10:11 PM
Regardless of how she looks, if a woman ever asks for money right off the bat, send her packing.

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2008, 10:39 PM
Regardless of how she looks.

That's usually what gets most of us or maybe, just me, I guess.
However yes, the way she behaves will tell you she's not a good choice.

Aisha379
Oct 20, 2008, 11:43 PM
*facepalm*

Like others have said, any girl (or guy, for that matter,) that asks you to buy something right when you meet - especially a $40 phone card, I mean cmon - is trouble.

...I mean, I can see buying dinner, or heck, even something small like a snack or gas money if she really needs it, but a FOURTY DOLLAR PHONE CARD?! *cheapskate moneysaver mode kicks in*

I am sorry this happened, but in all honesty, you kinda deserve it.

Heck, I'd never buy anything for a girl unless I knew her for quite awhile. Even then, I doubt I would come out of my money saving ways (that does not kick in until finance time, you see).

Yes, even if she was super hot (I'm so damn picky to begin with though, I'm sure most of the girls you consider "hot" would just be "meh" to me =S)

EphekZ
Oct 20, 2008, 11:53 PM
Is it wrong that I giggled?

Anyway, Kylie got it just perfectly. I can't stand people that use their looks to get something.

I giggled too, mainly because if a chick you just started talking to already asks you to buy something more than...say a movie ticket, there's a problem.

but uh, cg for figuring out she's married?

edit: Aw, Aisha beat me

amtalx
Oct 21, 2008, 08:30 AM
That's usually what gets most of us or maybe, just me, I guess.
However yes, the way she behaves will tell you she's not a good choice.

Eh, attractive women are use to getting what they want. Its actually kind of amusing to give them the stiffarm. A couple months ago I was out at a bar and this unreasonably hot girl came up to me and asked to buy me a drink, but I was really just out to see my friends and have a good time. I told her "thanks, but no thanks" or something like that; the look on her face was priceless. She was genuinely shocked and disgusted that I wanted nothing to do with her.

Rust
Oct 21, 2008, 10:39 AM
So i meet this hot girl right? I Get her number and we talk and stuff. She asks for a phone card [...]

Biggest turn-off ever.
Beats by far anything looks-related.

biggabertha
Oct 21, 2008, 01:20 PM
... and this unreasonably hot girl came up to me and asked to buy me a drink ... I told her "thanks, but no thanks" or something like that; the look on her face was priceless. She was genuinely shocked and disgusted that I wanted nothing to do with her.

That was just awesome.

I've often thought to myself: "What makes a guy hot?" in comparison to how girls can be stereotypically hot. Seems like confidence and being able to show you have money seems to be the only things I've noticed that seems to get girls attracted to other guys.

Is confidence really that attractive?

Where can I buy some in a bottle to drink everyday? :wacko:

*Shrugs* I've read about stories like this and I'm lucky enough that it's never happened to me. Or is that unlucky? Either way, I won't have to worry about it.

KaFKa
Oct 22, 2008, 09:22 AM
Go go not protecting yourself.

No matter the level of hotness, you should take every precaution necessary to protect yourself (physical, finantial and emotional.)

And yes to whoever was asking, after multiple surveys and studies, on average, 65% of women find confidence attractive. Second only to apparent power, being 80%. So just project yourself as if you were a one man national asset, but without the pretentiousness and arrogance that would go along with it.

KodiaX987
Oct 22, 2008, 12:00 PM
So... translation: introduce yourself as George Zimmer, founder and CEO of the Men's Wearhouse. :)

Gunslinger-08
Oct 22, 2008, 06:20 PM
So... translation: introduce yourself as George Zimmer, founder and CEO of the Men's Wearhouse. :)

The ladies like the way he looks. I guarantee it. :)

Luckily, I've not met any women like that. But seriously. A $40 phone card? Did she NOT have a cell phone?

Delete
Oct 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, its actually a little more to it. I just put it a little alltogether. She asked for phonecard on the 3rd day, not right then and there.

But, i dont care.... i just got me a pizza and some chicken wings from pizza hut. So, umm.......Yea.

KodiaX987
Oct 24, 2008, 09:00 PM
I consider 3rd day right then and there.

Ah well. You have just told everyone you don't give a shit about your own wallet, so I'll make sure to ask for the entire contents of your savings account if I ever run into you.

Delete
Oct 26, 2008, 06:15 PM
I consider 3rd day right then and there.

Ah well. You have just told everyone you don't give a shit about your own wallet, so I'll make sure to ask for the entire contents of your savings account if I ever run into you.

gee thanks, ill be sure to give you 100 bucks when im rich.

KodiaX987
Oct 26, 2008, 06:27 PM
Trust me, with that attitude, you won't. ;)

Delete
Oct 26, 2008, 07:36 PM
He he, i was just being sarcastic

Omega_Weltall
Oct 26, 2008, 07:51 PM
ya something similar happened to me, but she got me for alot more money(more than i want to admit). I've come to realized that ANY woman comes up and talks to me and acts like they want to be with me are only doing so cause they want something from me, be it money or a ride some where. The lesson I learned from this: NO woman wants ANYTHING to do with ANY man unless she's getting money, or a taxi service, or something like that, it sure as hell isnt gonna be for your company or love.
Women are lying dirty whores, the ones who aret dont want anything to do with you.

amtalx
Oct 26, 2008, 09:22 PM
ya something similar happened to me, but she got me for alot more money(more than i want to admit). I've come to realized that ANY woman comes up and talks to me and acts like they want to be with me are only doing so cause they want something from me, be it money or a ride some where. The lesson I learned from this: NO woman wants ANYTHING to do with ANY man unless she's getting money, or a taxi service, or something like that, it sure as hell isnt gonna be for your company or love.
Women are lying dirty whores, the ones who aret dont want anything to do with you.

There are decent women out there. Just don't expect them to be easy to find.

Shadowpawn
Oct 26, 2008, 10:37 PM

Stereotype much? Maybe you just kept running into the wrong ones.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 01:09 PM
Maybe i do, cause all the girls i like and actually try to pursue either have a BF already or just not interested in me what so ever and sees me as some Asexual Thing that's "nice to have around cause he's a good person but I don't want to fuck him." Or the FEW times a girl actually comes up to me and just plays with me to get money or get my hopes up to get a laugh, or ask me to do shit for them not involving their vagina. I mean seriously, not exaggerating what so ever, the only women who've ever been nice to me have been: My friends' girlfriends/wives, women i work with over 40, my mom and family members... They all say I'm very attractive, nice, intelligent and funny, supposedly those are things women like but I've never had a girl friend once and damn near 27.
So now I just say fuck it, done trying to talk to any of them i dont know already and when ever i have the "itch" just go to a strip joint or a hooker. I dont want to be around people who dont want me around, since women dont want me around then i wont be around them.

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 01:29 PM
O.O Wow, I'd really hate to get in that situation.

TheOneHero
Oct 27, 2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe i do, cause all the girls i like and actually try to pursue either have a BF already or just not interested in me what so ever and sees me as some Asexual Thing that's "nice to have around cause he's a good person but I don't want to fuck him." Or the FEW times a girl actually comes up to me and just plays with me to get money or get my hopes up to get a laugh, or ask me to do shit for them not involving their vagina. I mean seriously, not exaggerating what so ever, the only women who've ever been nice to me have been: My friends' girlfriends/wives, women i work with over 40, my mom and family members... They all say I'm very attractive, nice, intelligent and funny, supposedly those are things women like but I've never had a girl friend once and damn near 27.
So now I just say fuck it, done trying to talk to any of them i dont know already and when ever i have the "itch" just go to a strip joint or a hooker. I dont want to be around people who dont want me around, since women dont want me around then i wont be around them.

Wait, wait.

You complain about all girls being dirty whores, but in this post, you're complaining that not all are dirty whores? I'm confused.

You're complaining about them having b/fs and not liking you? Geeze, you want what you want and don't seem to care about what has to happen to get it.

BlaizeYES
Oct 27, 2008, 02:31 PM
lol. i never buy gifts. EVER.

and to be honest, you probably were giving it away all too easily that you were so happy to be talking to her in the first place. i remember watching something a while back that made me laugh... this guy hooked up with this girl in new york, and they started dating immediately. he said that "he loved her" within i think 2 weeks, something around there. well anyway, she tells him that they should take a trip to puerto rico together, and then while there, they need money so she told him of a way to get some money by smuggling coke into miami through some guys that were at this bar they were at. long story short, he gets caught right before the plane took off because a flight attendant lightly touched his back and he had so much coke wrapped around his body that he looked like the michelin man. you find out after he spent like 4 years in prison that he was fucked over by the girl from the beginning, she's been running people to puerto rico for some time having guys smuggle shit in. what i found so interesting is that this guy didnt even think twice about anything while this girl he only knew for 2 weeks was responding to this guy's "feelings of love." of course, he said he still loved her and hopes he sees her again. according to the description, she had big boobs, was pretty hot naturally. he caved in so quickly because she was hot and was 100% committed to him, and she fed into that feeling of "love" that he so hastily called it. it wasnt "love" at all, it was mediocre acting of feeding this guy what he wanted to hear; and for that, he put that "love" stamp on their relationship and wanted to smuggle cocaine for her.

it isnt about girls doing this to just ANYone, the "gold diggers" will do this to people that they know that they can control emotionally. you gave into her being "hot," as if there arent a million other hot girls out there, and you were all too responsive to her, and she knew she could take advantage of that. you can call yourself a patsy, but it doesnt sound like this girl was all too smooth in her "moneymaking scheme" to begin with, so you must have just played the "nice guy" routine and showed your undying commitment immediately after meeting her.

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 02:45 PM
There's always something sinister behind every hot girl.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 02:45 PM
there's something sinister behind every girl >_>

TheOneHero
Oct 27, 2008, 02:53 PM
Stereotypes and generalizations:

Knock it off.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 03:12 PM
Hey remember Hulk Hogan and the shit he went through? Not his son but his wife. Ya, left him for some kid (her son's friend), why? Cause she wanted a fucking show piece. She had HULK HOGAN for a husband! Until he started gettin old and when his vitality started to wain so did her "love" for him. When he stopped being the Hulkster he was in his younger days she left him. She didnt love Him, she loved his status, his money, his title, not the man. Same with some military wives. I have a friend in the Marines tell my friends and I how when he was on deployments they'd get tapes from home. Most of them are "Dear John," tapes. Some of them of the dood's wive/girlfriend fucking right on tape! HOW LOW AND FUCKED UP IS THAT! Dood risking his life in some god awfull country and providing for her while she goes and fucks the neighborhood.

tldr: Girls dont like guys girls like cars, money, status, and power
until I see otherwise, my views will not change

Rust
Oct 27, 2008, 03:16 PM
Funny statements from someone who calls himself Anti-Emo. :wacko:

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 03:25 PM
Emos get sad
I get angry and want to choke the life out of the nearest living thing
Emos cut them selves
I want to cut other people

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 03:25 PM
Stereotypes and generalizations:

Knock it off.It was a joke. ^^;

TheOneHero
Oct 27, 2008, 03:29 PM
My post was for everyone, Vanzazikon. ;p

Anyway, if we're going to continue the current situation, might I suggest making a new topic? This is becoming quite off topic.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 03:29 PM
I was serious

amtalx
Oct 27, 2008, 04:53 PM
Emos get sad
Emos cut them selves

This is why you can't find a good woman. :disapprove:
Improve your attitude and you may find that you attract a different breed. Also, don't go looking in the wrong places. You aren't going to find Mrs. Right at a bar or something like that.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 08:12 PM
oh eff you all :P I wasn't always this bitter
the whole "change your attitude thing, easier said then done
just when i see this crap happens i just wanna bash their heads in

(OH I MISSED MY 666 POST COUNT! ugh.. this is what Rage gets me)

Vanzazikon
Oct 27, 2008, 08:15 PM
Until you heard the word... Girls.

Kent
Oct 27, 2008, 08:44 PM
Emos get sad
Emos cut them selves
So you're saying you're not emo, because you project and displace, instead of self-afflict? >_>

Omega_Weltall
Oct 27, 2008, 08:50 PM
yes, yes i do

amtalx
Oct 28, 2008, 08:29 AM
oh eff you all :P I wasn't always this bitter
the whole "change your attitude thing, easier said then done
just when i see this crap happens i just wanna bash their heads in

I just got divorced and my attitude isn't as bad as yours. You were saying?

Kent
Oct 29, 2008, 12:02 AM
yes, yes i do
...Doesn't quite work that way.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 29, 2008, 11:13 PM
Topic thoroughly discussed and now is about some one else's title and preferences of opinion, no longer close to the initial topic.

Closed.