PDA

View Full Version : Is PSOv2 DC still online? Does broadband work?

nsonic
Feb 3, 2003, 02:23 AM
I finally switched to broadband in hopes to get PSO GC and come back online. But I have been sidetracked. I heard rumor that the DC version is still online. Is this true? And if so, does it work with the broadband adapter? I would really like to know for I wish to get my PSO fix again. I have been cold turkey for six months now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Blenjar
Feb 4, 2003, 03:24 PM
I was cold turkey a month before v.2 but not anymore...I dunno about the dc version. Get online on the gcn.

Rich_T
Feb 5, 2003, 02:14 PM
The dreamcast Version is still up and running online, although there are fewer ships to play on and even fewer players.

nsonic
Feb 6, 2003, 11:00 AM
Interesting. Does one still have to pay to play on PSOv2 on Dreamcast? Is my ship gone? The "Ariel"?

saffaya
Feb 8, 2003, 07:55 PM
On 2003-02-06 08:00, nsonic wrote:
Interesting. Does one still have to pay to play on PSOv2 on Dreamcast? Is my ship gone? The "Ariel"?

Yes, you still have to pay a HL to play DC v2 (unless you're EU player).
All US ships beyond Miranda are gone.
I have been using Broadband for PSO DC v2 for a year now. Found the right settings for Win XP too.

JorJorMogBoi
Feb 14, 2003, 09:51 PM
eep. You mean, you connected without a broadband adapter? I tried that, but gave up... but if you have the settings... oh gawd, I keep on doing this. I KNOW it's not going to work. But if you did it that way, could you please post the settings? :0(