PDA

View Full Version : Grinding

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Oct 21, 2008, 02:43 AM
Heya,

Gots another question, I used to remember how but have since forgot. How do you make a Grinder? I have several A and S grinver bases found on runs but i don't know what to do with them? Do you purchase boards to synth them into actual grinders? If so where can these be found?

Another question I have is to do with grinding odds, the other day i had 3 luck and tried grinding a pair of A class twin claws, I used A Grinder+6 which i'd bought 20 of, each time the claws grinded up to 4/10 then broke I tried 3 times and in the end had to give up leaving them at 4/7 >.< The more you grind the item do you, or SHOULD you start using higher grade grinders?

Thanks ^^

RAGNAGELPPOD
Oct 21, 2008, 02:51 AM
Yes, you can find grinder synth boards in the synthesis shop at the cylez 2nd floor. It should be one of the stores on the right side when your character is facing the stairs. And as for grinding...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/venomrcrush/psu_grind.png

I can't guarantee the accuracy of this table but based on my personal experience it seems to make sense, not that I have any 10/10 items to count for.

EMPYREAN
Oct 21, 2008, 02:55 AM
a)
u need grinder base and a board to synth a grind that can be used.
grinder base C-S can be found as drops or C-A bought in synth shop in 2nd floor GC if i remeber right.(think u can allso trad stuff inn for grinder base S at item trade places)

grinder boards C-S can be bought at syntshop on 2nd floor GC

b)
the higer u mange to grind a wep, the higer grinds u will need.
personaly i use +9s to get a wep to +6 but thats becouse i sux at grinding.

japanese dinosaur
Oct 21, 2008, 04:10 AM
That chart posted by Ragnagelppod is the incorrect chart for the current grind rates. That chart shows grinds with the 10% boost from the bonus of the last MAG event. i highly doubt that A ranks grind rates are 100% from 2-3 lool.

sephiroth115
Oct 21, 2008, 07:54 AM
yeah definately wrong chart. when i hit 8x on an s rank with 3* luck and a s+10 it says fifty-fifty to go to 9

Cracka_J
Oct 21, 2008, 08:13 AM
Use these charts instead, from psupedia.

They don't have the exact %, but they are a good estimate of what to expect with all the different luck you can obtain.

http://psupedia.info/Weapon_grinding

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Oct 21, 2008, 08:54 AM
Awesome thanks for the info, hopefully i'll get all my weapons grinded up in no time ^^