PDA

View Full Version : few questions

Trifluid
Feb 3, 2003, 03:46 AM
How many of you have purposely made your characters bigger than the default character size in terms of being tall or fat or both? I'm very picky about how my characters look and If I feel annoyed by they look they won't even make it to F1 because I go back and remake them until I have them exactly how I want them to look. My second question is,have people online made fun of your character for it?? stuff like "chubby humar" "thunder thighcast" things like that. Because my friend was playing online on my GC with his HUmar which is bigger than default size but by no means fat and this scrony heroin fiend of humar called him "chubby humar" >=| I personally just think it's stupid to insult a characters looks. I've been called a "hobbit" too which was actually kinda funny though.

Wewt
Feb 3, 2003, 10:40 AM
You remind me of a friend that once took almost 2 whole hours making a HUnewearl.

Anyway...

I have had people make fun of my characters. I purposely make them look odd, because it's just something that keeps me from being the same as the next guy.