PDA

View Full Version : AotI [X360] Raging Rappy Revenge: The Reckoning (BOTHS)

VDOgamemaster
Oct 23, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hey guys McConnell back again,

Let me introduce the Brigade of the Hidden Shadow's next Event

It's a familar one to some. I also apologize to the PSO-World community for not posting this sooner for you. I've been very busy and wasn't reminded until just a few hours ago that I have not yet posted a topic about this event for you. Again, I am truely sorry and hope you can all make it.

Raging Rappy Revenge: The Reckoning

Some say it wouldn't happen, others say it shouldn't happen, but the Rappy King is back and his feathers are ruffled. Brigade's first event is back and just in time for Halloween.

The Rappy King and his endless army of Rappy Followers have escaped from their Kingdom to reek havoc across Gurhal once again. GUARDIANS are instructed to capture all the fugitive Rappys and take down the Rappy King, once and for all! Maybe...

Details

When: Saturday, October 25th 12pm pacific time (3pm eastern time, 8pm UK time)
Where to meet: First Floor GUARDIANS Colony , Universe 23

Rules

This is an elimination-style event. Each team will have a staff member leading the party to observe and enforce rules. The TA event is continuous, which means the teams start the next level as soon as they finish one. The winning team is the one that makes it to the end-lobby of the last mission first. If someone in the party gets killed, that player is eliminated and the staff will remove that player from the game.

- If you are killed, do NOT return to the lobby. Wait for the staff to remove you so your death does not affect your team's rank.
- Disconnected members may rejoin their teams under the same character.
- If you are eliminated, you still count as part of your team for prize claiming purposes.
- Your team must get an S-rank in each mission unless specified otherwise. If you fail to S-rank it, your team must restart the failed mission for S-rank.
- Staff members must give up any rares they receive to the team they're staffing, if requested by the team. The team can decide who gets it on their own.
- If you happen to get PF/FOI, you're free to drop out if you wanna run it.

Restrictions
- No Scape Dolls. No picking up Scape Dolls either.
- No restocking at all. However, you may pick up mates and stars that drop. You can also use recharge cubes.
- Team size is exactly 4 people.
- Each member must be at least level 100.
- Each team must have at least one class in the following list (not all 4): Acrotecher, Fortetecher, Guntecher, Wartecher.
- The use of food items to purposely damage your character is prohibited.

If you'd like to enter, post your team name here, and the members.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm here like every day.

TA Mission List
Sorry, but each mission is a secret that will not be given until the day of the event . This event will also test your knowledge about the game as well as your skill in combat.

Each Rappy holds a Riddle that your team captain must answer. The Rappy will confirm wheather or not your answer is correct. After the Rappy has confirmed, you will be given the next mission. The goal is to reach the end and find the Rappy King.

Prizes
:BLANK:

McConnell....