PDA

View Full Version : PSU; I Get It

Orrefe
Oct 24, 2008, 06:22 PM
You hate the game. That's completely fine. In fact, considering the general posts in PSU General, that is, in fact, the norm. Cool! Totally cool. This I have no problem with.

And I know we [you, whoever you are, and I], will probably disagree on the problems of the game itself. I, personally, think the gameplay of the game is amazing, along with the character customization. The problem comes from online maintenance [nobody will disagree with me on this point probably, but I figure most people will just disagree with anything positive I have to say about PSU]. And you know what? Disagreeing is the first step towards a conversation. Awesome.

But seriously, when pointing out PSUs flaws... can we use... real flaws? Is that too much to ask?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=491&pictureid=5209

This image, generated a topic. A topic 4 pages long.

They need to change the name to Aquarius! That was cooler!

A topic 4 pages long. A little tiny bite-sized mention that the real problem, the boxes at the end of Bladed Legacy are still broken. But no.

Also, "ST, heard of align left?" Yeah, really funny the third time I read it too.

I love PSU, I do. But I also realise it is flawed. There seems to be this big problem between either people who hate PSU, say everything about it sucks and its just a big massive letdown shitpile from PSO [lulz], or the people who love PSU, and are completely blinded to the fact that it has problems.

I won't blindingly say PSU has no problems.

But... for serious. Universe names. Do we just love to piss and moan about ANYTHING?

Aisha379
Oct 24, 2008, 06:42 PM
Great thread, and I agree.

Maybe if people made more valid complaints to ST instead of complaining about the universes not having names, we'd have more important things fixed!

Bwhahahaha, okay I couldn't say that with a straight face. The whole game is screwed as far as improving things go.

But no really, Orrefe makes excellent points.

Tyreek
Oct 24, 2008, 06:43 PM
I for one like the name change. Draco was the universe I claimed, and low and behold, when I log on, I'm right on it. It'll be my place to stay.

Anduril
Oct 24, 2008, 07:43 PM
I agree that the name change thing is really just a minor thing that really didn't even warrant a topic or even a mention on the main game page (did they ever mention in the update notes when they changed it from "01: 01 Universe" to "01: Universe 01"?), and that most people just complain about small stuff for the sake of complaining and they are most likely tired of complaining about the things that have yet to be fixed.

Seority
Oct 25, 2008, 12:31 PM
For me, I'm finding more hope in lonely story mode where everything is unlocked, where as the online version, I sadly state, is close to termination (or so I believe). There's no way all these terrible updates are all "accidents". I swear they only have maybe 5 or less people for PSU at Sega of America. I'm honestly saying that they are (the big company bosses) are trying to kill PSU. Why? I really have no clue. This game has the potential to be amazing (as we can all see in Japan), but unfortunetly, PSU has crashed, burned and is now skidding to a dead hault. Unless someone wishes to actually visit them in Cali to see what's up, we have no idea as to the why, but we know that right now, it just plain sucks.

Kylie
Oct 25, 2008, 12:46 PM
It does need to be left-aligned. It looks horrible centered, and I don't get how they could leave it how it is. But you're tying my complaint about that to the negativity that PSU General usually sees, and I don't think that's fair.

I always try to say something positive when I post. But I'm also not going to hold back when I'm genuinely dissatisfied with something, and I think this board would be pretty boring if everyone did. Yeah, some people take it to the extreme, but that's not my fault for making one comment.

Besides, the whole point of the change was to cut back on server space, not to help the population. Stating that it was was a guise, so making minor mistakes like putting the wrong names and not aligning it properly, made it even more so of a joke.