PDA

View Full Version : Definitely the best handheld game

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
At least that I've ever played. I think this the more I play and how true it is for me. I've never really enjoyed playing games on a handheld. Had a DS for about a year and a half now and it's been my alarm clock for a whole year. Not once have I turned on a game since then (on DS). Keeping it for PSZero, though.

But Phantasy Star Universe just works so well on PSP that it makes complete sense. Especially the refined item dropping and mechanics. Also, it's a beautiful handheld title graphically and I'm enjoying the redone music in MIDI. I'm just starting chapter 5 and find Vivienne a lovable character. The part where she was wondering why feelings came from the heart and asking questions was cute and sincere. I know enough Japanese to follow the story okay, but the added vocal acting is a nice touch.

Definitely my pick for best handheld game that I've played, ever. PS, wish the master classes in PSU were more like PSP's.

Edit: Getting a set of component cables today to play this on my HDTV. Should be nice!