PDA

View Full Version : Addslot help

zfighter14
Oct 25, 2008, 07:17 PM
I need some help in finding addslots... what is the best character class and what level(ruins,forest,caves, etc.) for finding them? it seems you can find them more often at low levels. my ramar found them at level 20 more often then now at level 121...

Splash
Oct 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
Normal Temple with a Redria.

Or alternatively, do random runs until you find one drop.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 25, 2008, 07:47 PM
7/8 from N EP2 Nar Lily
Redria
Temple Alpha (pipe: make sure on entrance you're facing north (that's the right area pattern), go east and west to get the switches, go back to the first room, then north, at the bridge room kill the non-lilies, and walk over the bridge to spawn more; there should be five this way)

either that or normal forest 1 & 2 boxes

RAmar Lv.200
Oct 25, 2008, 08:33 PM
I Got One From A Nano Dragon By Using Paralysis Then I Killed It. And I And Thats How I Got One.

zfighter14
Oct 25, 2008, 08:37 PM
Ok i'll try the nano dragon idea...

Splash
Oct 25, 2008, 09:41 PM
Nano Dragons don't drop any. >_> Lolz.

AlexCraig
Oct 25, 2008, 10:05 PM
Purplenum: Vhard - Caves - Nano Dragon - 1/117

<_<

Splash
Oct 26, 2008, 02:01 AM
Are you assuming he has a Purplenum?

AlexCraig
Oct 26, 2008, 02:10 AM
Just as much as you are assuming he has a Redria.

Nisoth
Oct 26, 2008, 02:36 AM
Just look at the drop charts on this site.

AlexCraig
Oct 26, 2008, 02:39 AM
Here. (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=618)

Splash
Oct 26, 2008, 03:09 AM
I'm not assuming. I'm giving a fact, offline wise.

Normal Temple with a Redria.
is a response to this:

what level(ruins,forest,caves, etc.) for finding them?

Not a response to if he owns a Redria or not.

And likewise, I gave another answer which doesn't specifiy any ID:

Or alternatively, do random runs until you find one drop.
Which is also another fact. Unlike you, I actually gave two options, with one option that doesn't assume any specific ID is used.

Although, I will admit that I was wrong that Nano Dragons didn't drop them. Probably because I don't own a Purplenum. >_>

AlexCraig
Oct 26, 2008, 03:35 AM
I was merely referring to the fact that Purplenums can find it on a Nano Dragon. Which is a fact. I was not assuming he had a Purplenum.

Splash
Oct 26, 2008, 03:58 AM
I was merely referring to the fact that Purplenums can find it on a Nano Dragon. Which is a fact. I was not assuming he had a Purplenum.

Then your response to one of my earlier posts was invalid. Way to pull off a contradiction on yourself.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 26, 2008, 07:36 AM
Please ppl, read my post.
either the rare enemy drop or normal forest boxes.

Banish
Oct 28, 2008, 09:50 AM
It was strange in Normal Forest since the majority of the addslots I found were in Forest 2 I think... yeah in the boxes. I was looking for items for my MAG in Forest 2 and I found an Addslot in the process; at least 2 of them in my entire week of searching in boxes.

The enemy drop rates for Addslot are annoying since not all IDs have them and it is lucky if they manage to drop; but more better off since you know they can drop them.

Sazega
Nov 11, 2008, 12:57 PM
Uhm.... Nobody yell at me please O.O

But I got one on Hard mode in a Forest 2 box.... So I agree with Banish, normal or hard mode Forest boxes.

Kevino
Nov 13, 2008, 02:43 PM
I use Redria norm temples. You can just discard this char if you don't want them and it takes very little time at all.