PDA

View Full Version : gacha - 50% chance to win

fay
Oct 27, 2008, 12:07 PM
WINNERS

beener - won a psycho wand 3/6 on the first try for 13 mil
puffer (think thats the name) - won a psycho wand 3/3 on the second try unfortuantly. it total it cost him 24 mil
art vandelay - won a 4/4 rattlesnake on the second try unfortuantly. in total it cost him 14 mil.
unknown person (think it might be chuck norris)- won a 4/6 rattlesnake on the second try unfortuantly. in total it cost him 16 mil
unknown person - won a 5/5 shigga baret on the first try for 4 mil
XIX TANK XIX - won a shigga baret 4/4 on the second try unfortuantly. in total it cost him 7mil
insert name here - won a shigga baret 4/8 on the second try unfortuantly. in total it cost him 9 mil
XIX TANK XIX - won a yiel-senba 17% fire on the first try for 5.5 mil

at the moment my gacha has only 2 items. a granahodorac 2/2 and a rice cake.
you can tell these are the only two in the gacha because there is only 2 featured items.

the price has been set to 7 mil.

basicly its going to work out that i can make money from this or ill loose a lot of money. you could get a good deal/make a lot of money or you could loose money.

its a gamble.

for anyone interested my character name is ELEMENTAL GIRL. i have set a "photon" at 50 mil to help people find my shop also.
if you play and win leave a message and ill send a congratz back to you =].

sephiroth115
Oct 27, 2008, 12:12 PM
hey, what are the grinds on the p-wand?

fay
Oct 27, 2008, 12:17 PM
sorry i should have montioned. this psycho wand is a 3/6

so you could well make your money back on it.

SStrikerR
Oct 27, 2008, 02:29 PM
That's waaaay to easy. You're basically giving people oodles of money.

fay
Oct 27, 2008, 02:35 PM
if you dont believe me then check my gacha for yourself.

theres no catch. as i said in the first post. im quitting next month in time for guitar hero 4 and i dont plan on returning due to segac support.
basicly everythign must go like this and when everythign has. there will be millions of mesata going for nothign.

seriously. no catch mate

fay
Oct 27, 2008, 03:53 PM
congratulations to the character names beener.

apparently he was sweating over it but he took the chance and won first time. he got the wand for the 13 mil.

ironicly he was going to buy my a worse psycho wand from me for dearer lol. he just made a great offer. and with that the next item goes into that gacha. another psycho wand. this one is 3/3 and the price on it is set at 12 mil.

i shall update the first page as the winners get the goods

fay
Oct 27, 2008, 08:45 PM
i thank all players who tried there luck at this today. some being more lucky than others but most peopel who played it said it was strangely good fun doing it.

i will continue to update the gacha however tomorrow i might not be able to update for a while due to being at college.

so whoever tries for the yiel-senba. good luck!

RedRaz0r
Oct 27, 2008, 11:29 PM
People**** seeing you spell that wrong kills me, come on! And by the way, its called "Guitar Hero: World Tour" and its been out for over a day now.

XlX TANK XlX
Oct 28, 2008, 08:56 AM
I won the Yiel-senba on the first try. =)

fay
Oct 28, 2008, 02:02 PM
congrats to xix tank xix on winning that yiel-senba on the first try. a nice win.

and redrazor - i know how to spell it. its just i type rather fast so i make mistakes sometimes. people is one of my more common mistakes but i do know how to spell it haha.
oh and on guitar hero world tour. i live in the uk so its not out yet. comes out on the 14th of november here. im sooooooo desperate to play it aswell