PDA

View Full Version : PSU start-up problem

CellarDoor
Oct 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
I know this belongs in Tech Support but I tried that on the official forums and it seems nobody checks those threads so I figured I would post here to hopefully get an answer =).

This is on PC, by the way. When I run PSU, Gameguard connects and starts just fine, then the PSU window pops up and freezes black. It also appears smaller than normal, the same size as the lowest resolution setting. I play the game on the highest resolution and I've doublechecked the settings to make sure, so I don't know why the window appears small. This happened to me once yesterday. I restarted my computer and PSU ran fine. Then later that day it happened again and now happens every time I try to run PSU.

My PSU disk is 2 hours away and I really don't want to use a tank of gas to drive back home and get it, so reinstalling is a last resort. If anyone has any thoughts on this or any possible solutions I would really appreaciate it, thanks guys.

PepperCat
Oct 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
Installed any critical Anti-virus updates or windows updates?

Try a system restore to before it started happening... (FYI system restore will keep the files on your computer but the registry will be changed, meaning any programs you installed AFTER the system restore date that you set will need to be re-installed).