PDA

View Full Version : GC: Guild Card search/mail is fixed

Nester
Feb 3, 2003, 04:56 PM
I may be way behind on this but didn't see a topic about it. Since that double save and stuff you couldn't mail nor search for people outside of your ship.
Last night I noticed that I could actually search and find others on different ships. Anyway, seems like at least ST is fixing some stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I haven't been online much so sorry if this is old news.

Jack
Feb 3, 2003, 05:03 PM
Been FSODed yet?

thewiredknight
Feb 3, 2003, 06:06 PM
Cool, glad to know Sega got tha back up, now only if FSOD would cease.

Nester
Feb 3, 2003, 06:52 PM
I've been FSOD'ed and BSOD'ed a couple times in the GC version but it was all in the begining of it. Strangely the first month is when I had all my disc read errors, FSOD's and BSOD's... Since then (I haven't changed anything) I haven't seen any in over a month.
Maybe my GC fixed itself? Who knows. I just know that I used to get several a week but haven't seen them lately.

EDarkness
Feb 3, 2003, 07:09 PM
I noticed it was fixed this morning. That's good, because it was annoying to not be able to send mail to someone on a different ship. Good to know that Sega is working on the problems.

-EDarkness

BeatZero
Feb 3, 2003, 07:09 PM
i got one freeze but only lost inventory, ever

sweet search is fixed!

Kanore
Feb 3, 2003, 07:20 PM
I was noticing I never saw my friends again... oh well. I'm still not going back until FSOD X is fixed.