PDA

View Full Version : My PSO Halloween

Padium
Oct 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
I have this halloween costume from a few years back of a FOmar, and decided it needed an upgrade. So I am adding a mag to it (Illa) and a new wep (Storm Wand: Indra).

Anyone else doing something like this, or ever have?

GutsGO
Oct 29, 2008, 02:18 PM
No but that sounds cool, you should show us it when you're finished.

Padium
Oct 29, 2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I'lkl definitely post some pictures. Only thing left to do is attach the mag to the robes.

Padium
Oct 29, 2008, 09:55 PM
My Storm Wand Indra I made is in the attachment. Have a look!

Edit: added an image of the in game weapon for comparison.

Tyreek
Oct 29, 2008, 11:11 PM
Very inventive. I like the work you put into it. What did you use to make it?

Padium
Oct 29, 2008, 11:16 PM
Florists foam, and wooden dowel.For paint, I used acrylics. Carving the foam was the hardest part. It was fun to make, and I hope to make many more items from the game! My older brother's scalpul came in handy for getting the carving right.

Padium
Oct 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
Next up on my list of stuff to make: Mahu. Why? Cuz it won't take a lot of time, and I'd like a second wep for tomorrow.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 30, 2008, 03:07 PM
Florists foam, and wooden dowel.For paint, I used acrylics. Carving the foam was the hardest part. It was fun to make, and I hope to make many more items from the game! My older brother's scalpul came in handy for getting the carving right.

Protip: Sand paper is an exceptionally effective tool for shaping foam.

Padium
Oct 30, 2008, 03:18 PM
I would have done that, just wasn't available to my, and I was carving in my bedroom.... The joys of life on campus... However, I will definitely do some while I'm back home for Christmas!

Padium
Oct 31, 2008, 11:40 PM
Here'sthe complete costume on my older brother: